2012 Models - Buying Advice

smiler38

Just a general question about merits of waiting to try and clinch a deal at the NEC show, or buying at dealer (before the post show LUNAR price increase) . .... any thoughts or has anyone done the same this or last year?

Dealer is offering the 2012 at 2011 price (a LUNAR incentive I was told).

I thought the Lunars were pretty much maintaining there prices from 2011 to 2012 as it said so in the magazines and seemed to be reflected in the Lawns show and current printed price list (roughly bearig in mind vat difference and such from 2011 printing).

Do you have any info on the post-show Lunar price increase?

Thanks and sorry to have not helped more with my post

Alex

It's always worth trying local dealers to see if there is a deal to be done before the NEC show or even to find out if any of them would be prepared to price match the show deals.

There are almost always discounts at caravan shows but it's worth bearing in mind that a saving of a couple of hundred pounds at the NEC can soon be wiped out if you have to take the caravan to a supplying dealer for warranty work some distance from where you live.

Whenever any deal is negotiated push for as much as you can get, it doesn't matter if the salesman doesn't like you even though a sales persons aim in life is to come across as your best friend, if you don't ask you won't get so keep trying until the sales person eventually says no.

Archived