Hillhead Cc Site

sallybw

Just wanted to share with you the great holiday we had in July at the Hillhead Caravan Club Site. It was our first long holiday (10 nights) in the caravan. The area was great, it did help that the weather was fantastic. Facilities were excellent as I have come to expect from a caravan club site. The pitches were a good size and as always well maintained. The pool was clean and the site was extremely child friendly. I would recommend this site to families, however I met a number of caravanners whose children had all grown up and they continued to visit the site. The only regret to my holiday is that we didnt bring our full size awning as there were a number of people who would have been more than happy to help us put it up and would have had the expertise to help us novices!!! If it wasnt for the fact that I want to travel to different places every year I would definately visit there again

B)

sally

We are thinking of going to Hillhead next August, just hubby and myself :)

says Never judge people by what you are told about them but make the judgement by yourself

Just returned from 11 nights with the kids. Thoroughly enjoyed it (apart from the karaoke !! ) - some of the pitches can be very difficult to access especially with a large TA !!

Great site and great facilities.

Be warned - the service points are closed when bins are being emptied !!! Health and Safety apparently.

• 4 weeks later...
Well I cant believe it, I missed the karaoke!!! Yes we found some of the pitches difficult to access and had to push the caravan in the end,

I agree some of the pitches are a nightmare for big vans. You can tell it was a commercial site at one time as it slopes from top too bottom as well as haveing odd sizes pitches but for families its excellent and the CC could do with one or two more like it.

peter.