Colour Ref Needed To Repair Sterling Emerald

Goneoff

I have a Sterling Eccles Elite Emerald 2008 with silver sides. I have a couple of scrapes which I want to repair but I don’t know the colour Swift has used to spray the white body parts or for that matter the silver. I suspect they have chosen car colours, but which ones? The scrapes are on the white and I would just like to drive down to Halfords and pick up a can! Would appreciate if anyone knows the colours used or where I can find out and obtain a spray can.

Many thanks

If you look up SwiftTalk you will get an answer there. On there this exact question was asked but can't remember the answer. The search facility is very poor so easier to ask. One of the Swift people who monitor that forum will be able to answer. Hope this does not break any CT rules mentioning another forum.

Many thanks for your help

If you look up SwiftTalk you will get an answer there. On there this exact question was asked but can't remember the answer. The search facility is very poor so easier to ask. One of the Swift people who monitor that forum will be able to answer. Hope this does not break any CT rules mentioning another forum.

Fiat 249 is the colour mate

That's the white colour reference you're quoting, Swift supposedly don't have a reference for the silver, but the same question has just been asked at SwiftTalk and somebody has found an exact match and quotes the reference.