The Explorer Group,elddis Factory Visit.

AWanderingLancastrian

Hi to you all out there. Was this good planning or what?. The factory visit is the weekend of The Great North Run.

I had a hells own job of finding a site near to the factory and in consideration of the intention to travel further North on the Sunday morning.

I managed to book in at White Water Park,Stockton on Tees. We are then going up to Dunstan Hill near Seahouses for a few days.

If any of you are up there come and say hello.

The outfit will be a 2000 (W) Volvo V70 2. 4T Geartronic and a 2001 Elddis Crusader SuperSirocco. ,both with the CT ID stickers on show.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

We're going to try to get to factory on Saturday

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

We're going to try to get to factory on Saturday

Hi Paul. Have you filled in the booking form that was on one of the forums?. I think it was Caravan Times.

I filled one in, but as yet not had confirmation of my intended Saturday visit.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

I used the form in on the Elddis website

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)