Sign in to follow this  
cymro123

Aqua Roll Etc

Going on our first trip sson with and as I have not towed for many years some possibly silly questions

where do you store the aqua roll and wastemaster when towing

Is it ok to have water in the toilet when towing

Will keep the awing and anything other heavy item on the floor over the axle.

Will not be able to keep much in the car as the dog is in the back.

Thanks.

We put our Aqua Roll & Wastemaster on top of the awning over the axle, with a cushion either side to stop them moving around.

We store ours in two heavy duty plastic sacks in the mid washroom. We use one of the bungees from the waste master to connect wastemaster handle to aquaroll handle to stop it falling over.

I keep ours in sacks and leave in rear washroom

I keep ours in sacks and leave in rear washroom

Ditto

I don't know what layout of Van you have but we store the aqua roll and waste master under the fixed bed at the back.

Edited by Alansl

everything goes in the front wet locker.

peter.

i would put as mutch in the car as i could and have car heaveyr than van so load up car,

Both my aquarolls go in the boot of the car, an estate, so when we turn up on site my two sons have an immediate job to do. .....find the water and fill them up!

Hi

As both these items are bulky and not heavy, does it really matter where they go in the caravan? Pardon my lack of knowledge in respect of the water barrel, but it does not look like it will weigh much, so does it matter? Or is it heavier than it looks?

A bit off topic, but I use a small Fiamma waste carrier thing and it lives in a black bin liner when travelling. The black liner then become a rubbish sack and when ready to reload and get on the move again, a new bin bag for the water carrier.

Cheers in advance

Russell

I dont dislike dogs, they do seem to get favoured

out of all proportion to their usefulness,load the

car _then_ fit in the dog :D

Waste tank fits sideways on in the front locker and

the aquaroll goes in the loo. Toilet is charged and

2-ltrs of water added, flush also 2-ltrs ready for

enforced stops

Wastemaster just fits in front boot alongside gas bottles, aqua roll goes in a bag and travels in the shower.

Always travel with toilet waste tank and flush tank empty, once arrived on site to find toilet bowl full of flush water and bathroom floor awash with the same.

ElBeardo smile.gif

Aquaroll goes in the shower compartment ( in a bag)horizontally to stop the chairs moving which are propped up in there in transit. The emovable cushion from the recliner goes over the chairsd to stop scratching the shower cubicle.

Wastemaster goes in the front locker minus its wheels which are stored separately in there.

Edited by proterra

We have 2 aquarolls, 1 large and 1 small which are stored in the rear washroom. Wastemaster is also stored in the washroom. As has been said, they are bulky but don't weigh very much. Awning is stored on the floor over the axle. Loo flush is about half full and the waste tank has about 2 litres of water with a capful of blue in it.

Hope this helps, Mike

I've an Orion 440, the aquaroll sits in the shower cubicle and the wastemaster goes on the bed towards the front with the telly (side dinette left set up as a bed). Everything else goes up front, nothing goes over the axle. I find that unless I put everything else up front I can't get a 7% noseweight figure, guess the Orion is just a bit light at the front.

Edited by whatever