Sign in to follow this  
cymro123

Got It

weel we picked up our Orion yesterday and had a 130 mile tow back home. As this was the first time i had towed for many years it went very well after getting over the initial nervous feelings. One of the few observations was how bad a lot of the drivers are on the road today, alsohow good some are.

Was cut up a ccouple of times but eventually took it in my stride. Was surprised that on doing 60 in the M6 I was being passed by other towing caravans, which seemed a bit dangerous to me. Any way each to his own.

Lokking forward now to familiarising ourselevs with the van, and enjoying caravanning once again.

I was overtaken on m3 sitting at sixty tangerines with coachman behind being overtaken by Nissan navara with an adria behind beggars belief

Thing is my car n caravan could probably overtaken both of them with ease but why

You'll also be surprised by how many cars doing less than 60mph you had to pass. And while you are trying to do this there is an idiot in the middle lane refusing to pull out into the EMPTY 3rd lane!

Why go on a M-way if you are unwilling to do more than 55mph?

And will the middle lane plonkers note that my indicators are not flashing to make my van look pretty!

Hey, enjoy your Orion cymro 123, nice van. !

I am developing a RPG system to "take out" these lane 1 plodders in their Nissan Micra's who pedal along at 53. 5mpg - they must get great mpg but boy are they annoying when you are towing :lol:

You'll also be surprised by how many cars doing less than 60mph you had to pass. And while you are trying to do this there is an idiot in the middle lane refusing to pull out into the EMPTY 3rd lane!

Why go on a M-way if you are unwilling to do more than 55mph?

And will the middle lane plonkers note that my indicators are not flashing to make my van look pretty!

saw my first orion today on the M5 ( along with 50,000 other vans ) , they look realy retro on the road

Sign in to follow this