Sign in to follow this  
Michael1

Upholstery

Hi Last year we took delivery of a Clubman SE and ordered all the matching bedding from Jonic which we were very pleased with. This year or 8 months later we wanted to replace some of it only to find Jonic do not make the 2010MY beddding only the 2011MY style!!

I understand that Jonic are not responsible to Lunar but having been appointed as their preffered supplier I would expect such to be available at least until the warranty expired. This now means we have a reasonably nice caravan and have to purchase plain bedding and as the bed is on show it will not look as nice.

Not unless someone knows where I can purchase some of the material and get it made up locally.

So can anyone help me locate either some material or cushions and Duvet with matching sash?

Thanks

. .... Hi . ... we got a set from Sainsburys . ... in their sale . .....

. .... nice duvet, matching sash and cushion . ....

. ... bargain . ....

Cheers

Pete

Hi Michael

After taking on board your point regarding the 2010 Clubman fabric, I have brought this issue to management attention.

We are currently aiming to reslove this issue with the view to being able to supply customers shortly.

I shall keep you updated with our progress.

Kind Regards

Kelly

Kelly

Thank you for confirmation of actions - it is good to see that you understand the concern and have tried to resolve it.

Also is it not a further sales oppotunity as should we sell our van, the new owner would not want to use our used bed linen. Thanks for actions so far.

Kelly

Thank you for confirmation of actions - it is good to see that you understand the concern and have tried to resolve it.

Also is it not a further sales oppotunity as should we sell our van, the new owner would not want to use our used bed linen. Thanks for actions so far.

Hi Michael

Thank you for your patience with this.

I'm sure you will be glad to know we have managed to obtain some meterage of the 2010 Clubman fabric for use in matching bed sets etc.

Thank you for highlighting the subject as an issue, and I hope you feel we have resolved it well enough.

Kind Regards

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

This is very much apprecaited and reassures my confidence in your company.

I will get in touch when I return from my business trip to place an order.

Thank you.

Hi Michael

Thank you for your patience with this.

I'm sure you will be glad to know we have managed to obtain some meterage of the 2010 Clubman fabric for use in matching bed sets etc.

Thank you for highlighting the subject as an issue, and I hope you feel we have resolved it well enough.

Kind Regards

Kelly

Glad I found this thread.

Jonic could you give me some info on Cushions & bed throw, I think its called! for a 2011 DeltaRS?

My wife was a bit upset that it was not supplied with the new van, she asked when we ordered the van at the NEC in October and she wast told it comes with the van, guess what it never. I asked the dealer and was told Lunar didn't supply it :angry:

So I'd like to get it for her as a suprise. So how do I order it?

Sorry for hijacking this thread.

Regards Alan

Jocky you might get a quicker answer by going to the web site

http://www. jonic-uk. co. uk/

Rita thanks for the link :) will have a look when the wife is not watching ;)

:)

What a fantastic response from Jonic.

Just shows they listen to their customers,which is unusual for a company these days.