hi all my right hand indicator and reverse light does not work connected the bulbs directly to the battery and they work so not the bulbs,when i put my hazard lights on they flash fast as if i have a blown bulb but we know the right bulb works,i'm sure i'm over looking something obvious as i'm starting too panic as we want too go away next weekend(start of the season thank god)so any help would be greatly appreciated the caravan is a bailey senetor wyoming twin axle its only 1yr old kind regards jason. ..

let the good times roll

Have you checked the connectors are not a bit rusty - a good clean may do the trick!!

Failing that I have had the same problem and had the connectors replaced - cured it !!

Margaret

Margaret

I don't do technical !!!

Just me and my showdogs!!

Hi Jason

Apart from the obvious that u seem to have checked i can only suggest the flasher unit . .... i had problem once before that indicators seemed to flash madly, tried everything then someone suggested the flasher unit, and that sorted it.

Good luck

Adam

hi Adam,sounds like I'm going too be a bit thick now :blink: but where could i locate the flasher unit,is it possible that there could be a break in the wire i cant see anything obvious :angry: kind regards jason. ...

let the good times roll

If your right hand indicator and reverse lights both don't work I would check earth connections as both of these lights are on separate feeds from the car wiring

Dave

http://www. bailey-ca. ..bk_V4_21057. pdf

Have to agree, I would suggest this is the most likely cause.

3L auto Nissan Terrano, 2004 & Swift Elegance 530, 2018. As Leonardo da Vinci once said: 'If you find from your own experience that something is a fact & it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority & base your reasoning on your own findings' ie: use your common sense!

Has a fuse blown? That was a recent fault discussed on here.

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. Internet connected via 3 dongle Windows 7. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine.

LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,.Reich Move Control. Safefill Fitted. ,CT. Ninja (Hon) Flies the flag. Tyron Bands

Not Much Money but we do see life. Motto . Carpe Diem .

flasher unit ok,the earth seems too be ok,we think its the positive wire,the connectors on the car is ok,the connector from front of van to the fuse box ok,so its somewhere between the fuse box and light,could be a break in the positive cable,we are now running a cable from fuse box to the light,will update with result :unsure:

let the good times roll

Agree so far, but would like to know what happens when the brake lights are on. Might put other lights on in the RH cluster. Earth OK to support a 5amp current but can't manage 21w. And a multimeter would report 12v because it doesn't take any current to speak of.

Interesting :mellow:

hawkaye :beardy:

success the bailey bodgers strike again :rolleyes: it seemed to be the positive wire, run a new wire from the fuse box too the back of the van to the right hand indicator and she works all light up like a Christmas tree again ;) no dimming of the other lights everything works as it should again,we have had more trouble with a new van than all the old ones we have had,thanks for everybody's input very much appreciated,we can now look forward too our weekend away in 2 weeks B)

let the good times roll