Pegasus Series 2

Hi Rinty

Look on previous page I've pasted the new peg layouts. The 546 will now be called the Ancona it still has a triple bunk but loses the end room to a corner bathroom.

Chris

2009 Mazda BT-50 Pick Up 2010 Bailey Pegasus 546.

Does anyone know if there will be an equivalent of the 546 i. e. triple bunk?

Have a look at Silver1's link at the top of this page. It shows you pictures of the New Ancona interior.

Edited by CBBC

Kia Sorento KX-2 Auto - Bailey Pegasus GT65 Ancona

Have a look at Silver1's link at the top of this page. It shows you pictures of the New Ancona interior.

cheers silver1 had a look at the link but they don't have any pictures of the triple bunks which is what we want to see

have managed to find a clear enough pic of the triple bunks here:

http://community. caravantimes. co. uk/photo/bailey-pegasus-series-ii-8?context=latest

cheers silver1 had a look at the link but they don't have any pictures of the triple bunks which is what we want to see

have managed to find a clear enough pic of the triple bunks here:

http://community. caravantimes. co. uk/photo/bailey-pegasus-series-ii-8?context=latest

Scroll down through silver1's link. There are pictures of the triple bunk van on there.

Scroll down through silver1's link. There are pictures of the triple bunk van on there.

oh cheers CBBC you're absolutely right appreciate that. but on the Caravan guard link I couldn't see any pictures that showed the bunk configuration clearly. You can sort of see them in one pic but wanted to get a clear idea of the space between the bunks.

the one on Caravan Times is a close up taken from side on and you can see the spacing etc.

From the spec sheets the Ancona suits me down to the ground. but to be honest the best thing for me probably is to get to a dealer I reckon and see them for myself.

Edited by Karkadann

The Ancona does look like a good layout, the only problem (it looks like) is that it doesn't appear to have the solid door to close off the kids bedroom area.

We still have young kids who go to bed much earlier than us so we need to be able to give them a bit of piece while we do our bit for the wine makers!!

Agree with CBBC - much as I love my children - when they go to bed I want them to be able to get to sleep so a solid door like the Bretagne and Olly and Pegy 546 is what I need. Dont think that there are any other vans out there with a solid door. Can anyone correct me?

330d with a Challenger following!

Had a mooch round the new Pegasus range at the Campbells stand at the Manchester Show yesterday - I have to say I was very impressed. The Acona model in particular interested me - triple bunk, end corner washroom with seperate shower cubicle, side dinette - all at around the 1500 kg mark. Great interior too.

One model I was interested before the show in was the Sterling 565, which is about £1200. 00 cheaper - but I just feel its a little too heavy in the towing stakes.

A definite option if/when I decide to upgrade from the Ranger GT60 - although I expect with it being such a new model "deals" will be hard to come by for some time yet.

there will always be deals to be had, even if caravans are new these days

Follow Reads. Main Dealership for Bailey, Swift, Sterling, Lunar Venus.

www. readcaravans. com

socialfacebook.png socialtwitter.png

2013 CaravanTimes Reader Award - Best Caravan Dealer 2013 CaravanTalk Finalist - Best Caravan Dealer 2013 CaravanTalk Finalist - Best Caravan Servicing. 2012 CaravanTalk Winner Best Caravan Servicing 2011 CaravanTimes Reader Award - Best Caravan Dealer 2010 Practical Caravan - Dealer of the Year

• 2 weeks later...

The Ancona does look like a good layout, the only problem (it looks like) is that it doesn't appear to have the solid door to close off the kids bedroom area.

We still have young kids who go to bed much earlier than us so we need to be able to give them a bit of piece while we do our bit for the wine makers!!

have finally FOund a video of the Bailey pegasus Ancona!

http://www. caravantimes. co. uk/bailey-pegasus-series-ii-ancona. htm

scroll to the bottom and there's a video tour - it shows the living area really well and the bunk bed setup.

I think with the new graphics on the side it looks very similair to the series 7 Pageant.

Short review in this month's practical caravan - just dropped off by Gary (our postie) this morning. CSMA and Caravan Club mags today too - a bit to read over the next few days!

I think with the new graphics on the side it looks very similair to the series 7 Pageant.

It certainly looks better than the unicorn graphics.

Much improved IMO :D

Glad I brought the 546 as the Ancona looks Claustrophobic for the children in the bunks - not sure who designed that layout but I doubt if they have children!

Pegasus 546 and Ford S-Max 2. 0 TDCI