Pegasus Series 2

Thanks tigger i was looking for that link, tried it on the 4th, and only got a blank screen, then couldn't remember were i had put it !

Snowing in Sheffield.

Anyone got any info on the new features of peggy 2

The really frightening thing about middle age is knowing you'll grow out of it.

Pegusus S2 Rimini /Honda CRV

Hi stuey -

I spoke to Bailey this week - and I'm afraid to say there's not a great deal of info out there.

We've got an article on Caravan Times at the moment about the Bailey Pegasus Series II, in which I've outlined what you can expect.

I'm not allowed to publish it as a link on here - however it's easy to find, it's the second story on our website (just underneath the main story on Elddis).

What I can tell you is that we'll be filming the Pegasus II on Friday 14 January, and our features writer will be casting her eye over the new improvements. We'll bring you all the specs and details about the model on Caravan Times as soon as we have them.

I have to say, for the first week back after 2011 it's been quite an exciting month for caravans - what with the Bailey announcement, and the new models confirmed from Lunar and Elddis. Hopefully there's a lot more to come.

Edited by CaravanTimes

Try this link at the bottom off the page there is a wee screen that shows different pictures of P2 . .hint white front locker, funny shaped side windows,new graphics and if you look through the front window you can see the new cupboard doors and latches

http://www. practical. ..nd-weve-seen-it

Edited by purplemadboy

the side windows look gormless. ..you still see the original shaped opening behind the window. maybe they should have blacked the new profile window out to still get the shape but avoid seeing the opening behind it. ..durr bailey :rolleyes:

ex-alutech :angry: owner - now rehabilitated and happy :)

I like the black front

Me too. The white does not match the front colour of the van as they have stuck on that yellow plastic stuff. They might as well have made it bright pink !

the side windows look gormless. ..you still see the original shaped opening behind the window. maybe they should have blacked the new profile window out to still get the shape but avoid seeing the opening behind it. ..durr bailey :rolleyes:

I couldnt agree more. To mee looking at the pics, i get the impression that the front panel of the van is different somehow, maybe completely covered in something or not made from aluminium? The windows on the dide are an interesting shape but whats the point if the real shape of the window is still the same? Just looks silly if its a make believe shape!

Caravanless. ...

I couldnt agree more. To mee looking at the pics, i get the impression that the front panel of the van is different somehow, maybe completely covered in something or not made from aluminium? The windows on the dide are an interesting shape but whats the point if the real shape of the window is still the same? Just looks silly if its a make believe shape!

yes the front windows look different shape to S1 Peg. ....note the black trim detailing has been replaced by white also

ex-alutech :angry: owner - now rehabilitated and happy :)

From caravantimes today. ..

"Amazing news for buyers of the new Pegasus: Bailey has confirmed that the price of the Pegasus Series II has been cut by £1000 compared to the old model. This is a strategic move which creates a £2500 price difference between the Pegasus and the Unicorn.".

I think I'll wait to see the specification sheet before I get excited!

Edited by A11

Have nt seen any 546 (tripple bunk) equivalent - anyone know if there will be one?

Pegasus II Ancona 6 berth end bedroom

*NEW* new layout with rear triple fixed bunks and corner washroom

http://www. bailey-caravans. co. uk/information-centre/latest-news/newsitem. php?recordid=216

Dave

Edited by caraman1

Discovery 4 HSE 2015, Bailey Unicorn S4 Barcelona 2018.
http://www. mycaravan. org. uk/

defaultprofileimage.png?width=64&height=64&crop=1%3A1

Bailey Pegasus II Layout Plans

These Layout Plans for the new Pegasus II range just released from Bailey Caravans, we're awaiting full specs:

Bologna:

bologna_300.jpg

Genoa:

genoa_300.jpg

Milan:

milan_300.jpg

Verona:

verona_300.jpg

Hi here is the new 6 berth layout, I love the new interior of the Pegasus 2 but i prefer the layout of my very old peg 546. where you have 2 separate rooms i understand why they have done this new layout so you have a shower cubicle. But if you have 6 people going away it is easier to just go shower block, unless Bailey fits a com bi boiler for the hot water. :rolleyes:

Ancona:

ancona_300.jpg?width=300

2009 Mazda BT-50 Pick Up 2010 Bailey Pegasus 546.

Wish Bailey had done the Ancona with just two bunks, which could lift up.

The triple bunk varaiant seems to come in for criticism that they are short on head room, and are claustrophobic. Could always put the 6th bunk above the side dinette, or make it a 5 berth.

Would be even better with a rear door access for bikes, Aqua rolls and such.

Regards,

Jim.

will our peggy mk1s be worth more in years to come???????????????????????

i think so.

staying the night in a caravan,what more do we want from life? :rolleyes: apart from 365 days a year off!!!!