Sign in to follow this  
Lucysdad

Awning Drip Strip

Can anyone tell me what the awning rail drip strip was that I found some time ago on the web. It was very similar to the one that is generally available in yellow but I think it was in red or some other colour but more importantly it was a little wider than the yellow version and would be more practical for me. The name stinger or some such comes to mind and was being marketed by a private individual I think

"The Streaker " a Red colured silicon rubber strip approx 3 inches wide which slips inside the awning channel, to stop the rain water & muck dripping down the side`s of your van.

Brilliant bit of kit, does what it say`s on the box.

I`ve had the Streaker on my van since October while its in storage & I`ve only got two black streaks on the van, near the fridge vents.

If you get some, you wont regret it.

Hello again just to add to my previous reply I found some very usefull info with lots of pic`s about the Streaker which was on test by caravan advise.

www. caravanadvise. com go to product reveiws, go to Streaker reveiws, good luck.