Abbey Gts Vogue

ging75

There is NOT an individual book on the Vogue series. Abbey produce only one book covering, in general terms, all the systems used in the whole range of their vans. Its up to the owner to siftthrough and find the relevant bits, with reference to the instructions for the items fitted in the individual van.

Brecon is correct, there is no specific handbook and some info is easier to find in the promotional brochure (weights and dimensions etc) - only of course if you have an up to date model and the brochures are available. .

Try giving 'Swift' a call, I have found them to be quite helpful.

01482 847332 or www. swiftleisure. com

All the best.

• 3 weeks later...
Brecon is correct, there is no specific handbook and some info is easier to find in the promotional brochure (weights and dimensions etc) - only of course if you have an up to date model and the brochures are available. .

Try giving 'Swift' a call, I have found them to be quite helpful.

01482 847332 or www. swiftleisure. com

All the best.

4366[/snapback]

Thanks all i have contacted swift and they are going to send one out to me in the next 7/10 days FREE of charge aswell, they where very helpful.

Again thanks all for your help.

Ging75, glad you were able to get one, and for free, well, thats a bonus. As I said before, its not a model specific book, it covers all models in very general terms, the instruction manuals supplied with the individual items of equipment give much more detailed information.