Sign in to follow this  
redmoor

Hard Bed....

We have an Adria Altea and find the bed at the front pretty uncomfortable after a few nights, it is very solid and hard to get comfortable. Any suggestions on what we could do/use that would be easily stored during the day. I have looked at memory foam mattress toppers but a lot of them seem very thin and like they would bank down quickly.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Check the size of the bed, other manufacturers do better sprung mattresses, maybe one would fit, I beleive they are about £200-250. Jonic and other companies, such as Raskelf, do different thicknesses/grades of memory foam toppers, really, you get what you pay for. The problem with the toppers is, the higher the quality, the bulkier they are, but with a fixed bed, you could obviously leave it in place.

matress toppers, work a treat,I was suffering bad back syndrome last year till I bought one,best £60 from Argos I have ever spent

Our Bailey fixed bed was hard for me having a bad back and nerve damage down my leg so we decided to get a 4" mattress topper that stays there all the time. Best thing since sliced bread for me,good nights sleep, downside extra weight in the van and you only get what you pay for we tried a cheap one and it was next to useless.

My wife just used a topper but it was still not good enough. We have now had the cushion refilled with softer foam and 2" of memory foam. It has been well worth the cost (£200)as it makes it more comfortable for sitting but she still uses the topper as well at night.

Roger

Sign in to follow this