Bailey Ranger 2000 500/5

DOUGGIE

Hi there, I have a Bailey Ranger year 2000. My pride and Joy, I don`t really want to change my van as I have had it since new and there is nothing wrong with it, apart from I am sick off looking at the same wallpaper!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( joke )

I was going to change to a bailey pagent, but I have heard so many problems with them. I dont like the full new window in the new Bailey Ranger. What about a senator, yes I ask what about a senator?

Basically I want a 5 berth van, with a double bed front and rear and a central kitchen toilet I dont like the idea of a fixed bed. Has anybody got any ideas for a brand new trouble free van?

Took delivery of a Pageant Provence - excellent 'van but I have to admit there is only two of us. At least we can leave the rear bed made up if we want unless we have day visitors when we can use it as a dinette.

Have found the bathroom a tad smaller than the equivalent in the Swift group range - if the cupboard under the sink had been smaller it would have been more comfortable!!!! Unfortunately you never find a van with everything you want!!!!

Gerry

Hi

Purchased a new 2004 pageant auvergne last year and what a cracker it is .

we have used it for 6 weeks in total last year with nothing, yes nothing to report thats gone wrong. I think the build quality is superb and after paying £10900 for cash you cannot go wrong.

Cannot see how others makes can justify another £2 to 4 k for essentially the same thing !! .

The auvergne is the best of both worlds with 2 ends for seating but also 1 end as a fixed bed if you want to leave it made up as we sometimes do. i like the flexibilty i suppose.

Shame they have spoiled the look of them with the series 5 - hard nosed, angular etc. ...... not smooth and round like mine !!!!

Anyway - enjoy your 500/5

maxiboy