Sign in to follow this  
janfossil

Tabbert Spare Parts

Does anyone know of a reliable source of Tabbert spare parts, unfortunately we have been busy breaking ours recently

Are they body parts or bits for appliances?

door lock and a sliding door guide most important

bought the door lock from caravanparts org via internet arrived nextday absolutely brilliant service although a trifle expensive, small price to pay I suppose for such a wonderfull caravan

bought the door lock from caravanparts org via internet arrived nextday absolutely brilliant service although a trifle expensive, small price to pay I suppose for such a wonderfull caravan

Which sliding door guide? If it's the plastic channel screwed to the floor try a length of electric cable trunking with the capping removed.

hi wee have a tabbert vavaldi and need the lock inner barrel and key have taken ours out and it has correded and broken .. we lost the key and now cant find one on ebay or anywhere 

On 20/07/2010 at 16:43, janfossil said:

door lock and a sliding door guide most important

Hi can you let me know where you found you lock and inner barrel and key for a tabbert Vavaldi please i know it was a long time ago but i cant find one on ebay

It s over 8 years since janfossil was on the forum so it is unlikely that you will get a reply from them.

Maybe someone else on the forum can help.

:welcome: