13 Core Cable Anyone??

ashtons99

My volvo has on of the 13 pin euro plugs, Ive put up with the adaptor lead but finally decided to make a proper job of it and wire the exisiting grey and black caravan leads into a joint box and out with a 13 core single cable.

The only problem is all my local dealers want to sell me rediculous lengths of the stuff.

Does anyone have a suitable length. ...I will pay but would rather it go to a worthy cause!!

I had the same problem. Bought a 13pin plug and put both leads into it. Bit tight and tricky doing it but managed it in the end. Used some heatshrink tubing local to the plug to bind the two cables together. It would be quite easy to convert back to two 7 pins when I come to sell.

I am surprised dealers don't sell 13 core cable by the metre.

Brian

I am surprised dealers don't sell 13 core cable by the metre.

18497[/snapback]

if they do brian they wont sell it to me!

18515[/snapback]

Try Western Towing who sell 13 core euro cable at £2. 95 per metre inc VAT. Unfortunately there's a postage & packing charge of £3. 50 on orders under £35:00.

Gordon.

Western Towing

Polsloe Bridge,

Pinhoe Road,

EXETER,

Devon.

EX4 8AB

01392 216336

1 metre = £5. 95

2 metres = £8:40

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Towsure sell it by the metre.

18520[/snapback]

13 core euro cable from Towsure. Part number C116 also at £2:45/metre with delivery at £4:95 for most UK postcode areas.

Gordon.

1 metre = £7:40

2 metres = £9:85

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Archived