Caravan Movers

Paul_B

When on Caravan Club hard standing, pebbles etc.

Pebbles and hardcore gets stuck to the tyres, and should be cleaned off before operating the rollers,

I use those cheap plastic grass type mats, (Lidl's £1. 69) to put under the tyres when parked up, saves a lot of messing about cleaning, before you depart.

Paul

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Paul

Its something I have never thought about. I use my Reich in any conditions and it always works really well.

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

I use Fiamma snow sheets they do the business of parking and do the business in the snow

Mercedes ML270CDi Auto and 2006 Coachman VIP520/4

We have used our mover over god knows how many campsites and about 10,000 miles. Never used anything special on the floor and never had a problem.

Yossa

2007 Mondeo 2. 2 TDCi & 2003 Bailey Pageant Bordeaux

Guest macSpot
We have used our mover over god knows how many campsites and about 10,000 miles. Never used anything special on the floor and never had a problem.

Yossa

18386[/snapback]

Yossa, you must be lucky, what lotto numbers do you use? :)

Our storage compand is loose gravel, in within months of us having a Carver Mover fitted both rollers had been ruined by stones that had been stuck on the tyres. We now use those yellow traction mats you get from most dealers when the van is sat on gravel.

MatSpot

Yossa, you must be lucky, what lotto numbers do you use?  :)

Our storage compand is loose gravel, in within months of us having a Carver Mover fitted both rollers had been ruined by stones that had been stuck on the tyres. We now use those yellow traction mats you get from most dealers when the van is sat on gravel.

MatSpot

18417[/snapback]

Hi MatSpot

We also keep our van in a storage compound with loose gravel on the floor. We have also been on many sites with gravel and have yet to experience damage to the rollers. I guess though that I will have to keep the potential problem in mind now just in case! Thanks for bringing it up.

Yossa

2007 Mondeo 2. 2 TDCi & 2003 Bailey Pageant Bordeaux

Guest macSpot
Hi MatSpot

We also keep our van in a storage compound with loose gravel on the floor. We have also been on many sites with gravel and have yet to experience damage to the rollers. I guess though that I will have to keep the potential problem in mind now just in case! Thanks for bringing it up.

Yossa

18458[/snapback]

Magic - now about those lotto numbers. ....... :D:D

MacSpot

Archived