Two Weeks To Go.........

JonathanM

First time owners, although neither me or the missus are strangers to caravan holidays from childhood its taken us 8 years of marriage to decide that we really wanted a van!!!

So after a four month wait we've got 2 weeks, thats right, 14 days!!! until we collect our Bailey Ranger 470/4!

Its like christmas, can't wait, planning the CC site Meathop fell for our first weekend trip!

We went to Meathop Fell in November '04 with our Bailey Pageant Provence, had a fantastic time. :)

If the weathers' nice you'll have a great time too. We had a great plot at the bottom of the site near the play area. Great view out of the rear window.

Cheers

The Hodkys

Hope you have a great time.

We still have 4 months to wait until we get our Bailey Pageant Auvergne - doesn't time go slow when you are waiting for something new :(

Slow isn't the word, although being 1st time owners the wait has allowed us to get a lot of stuff together in the meantime.

Bought some of the bug stuff yesterday, aquaroll, wastemaster, battery, as short term storage we can manage.

Only 13 days to go now! Just hope the weather when we collect isn't as bad as it was yesterday!!

Hope you have a great time.

We still have 4 months to wait until we get our Bailey Pageant Auvergne - doesn't time go slow when you are waiting for something new  :(

1322[/snapback]

are you happy waiting that long if not cantact Bailey direct I did and my van was delivered 3 month earlier than expected

are you happy waiting that long if not cantact Bailey direct I did and my van was delivered 3 month earlier than expected

1429[/snapback]

From what I understand, Bailey build batches of each model per quarter, the delivery times qouted at time of order are within a quarter, so it stands that we may have been unfortunate & only taken delivery in March, if that is how things turned out, as we were told initially first quarter of 2005, then at the end of november, we were told it would be january.

Congratulations jon hope you don't forget to pack the little things as well as the big ones first time out in ours we forgot to pack any cutlery, because we were that eager to get going ended up with plastic knifes and forks from a supermarket, :)

Hi all

Our first trip we made a list of everything we would need, bought most things new over a period of a month orso, read magazines to try and build up a comprhensive list. All we need now to get for our second trip is Salt & Pepper!!

Good luck and enjoy

Mike :)

Twelve days left.

I took responsibility for things like the towbar etc, SWMBO has been happy buying bits & pieces since we ordered the van.

Strangely she also insists on needing salt & pepper condiments, although I think thats something we can live without.

Twelve days left.

I took responsibility for things like the towbar etc, SWMBO has been happy buying bits & pieces since we ordered the van.

Strangely she also insists on needing salt & pepper condiments, although I think thats something we can live without.

1895[/snapback]

Most important dont forget the cork screw and can opener great vans we had a bailey pagent champagne great van would of had a bailey this time but they did not do the layout we wanted also are you having the tyron bands fitted to the wheels well worth the little extra on the initial layout. They work brilliant

hi

only 8 days to go, i know the feeling as we last year picked up a new auvergne.

i was lucky enough to check it over before i picked it up with the family so could ensure it was 100 %.

anyway hope the weather is good

max

B)

You are so lucky

We have to wait till the middle of march until we get our provence.

I have been going out over the last few months getting to odd thing here and there.

Got the important things straight away (tin opener and bottle opener)

Just the big things to get now

Like the towbar and all the water and waste thingys

I hope you have a lovely time

Michelle

michpiggy, you will enjoy the Provence - lovely 'van and a joy to tow. Only comment I have is the use of the split cushion for the rear bed - its a bit hard!!!!! We have replaced it with another sprung cushion!!!!!

With a bit of luck the kids will not mind it being hard.

If they do they will have to sleep in the awning :D

If you have any good tips for a newbie it would be helpful

Michelle

2963[/snapback]

We collected our pageant provence from louth last saturday. What a nightmare getting home in the winds. We were told to leave it till the following week but we couldn't resist it. Anyway had it 6 days loving every minute of it. Just bought a cover for it so it can sleep well on these cold winter evenings.

I'm sure you will be as delighted as we are with your new bailey

Good luck

:)

We are going to check over our new Pageant Champagne this weekend and then collect on the 29th!!! Going to the Caravan Show in Manchester next weekend to price up essentials and luxuries!!

We ordered ours last September so only had to wait 4 months! Glad we waited over the winter and not during summer!!

Happy caravanning!

Mick and Lydia

Hi all, we've been told that our Baily pageant bordeaux is due to be built 13th March! (Dealer says it will take about 5 days?)

:rolleyes:

Lets Hope it's not a friday :unsure:

and more to the point that we can pick it up in time for easter!!! <_<

We are collecting it up from Blackburn.

:D:D

Hi all, we've been told that our Baily pageant bordeaux is due to be built 13th March! (Dealer says it will take about 5 days?)

:rolleyes:

Lets Hope it's not a friday :unsure:

and more to the point that we can pick it up in time for easter!!!  <_<

We are collecting it up from Blackburn.

:D                                                                                              :D

3683[/snapback]

Our provence is due that time from reads of blackburn

we are already planning our easter holidays

cant wait

Our Champagne was delivered to APK two weeks early from Bailey!! We collect on the 29th as we're going to the Caravan show in Manchester next weekend.

Apparently Bailey are early with some models, catching the dealers with little space unawares!!

We collected our pageant provence from louth last saturday. What a nightmare getting home in the winds.   We were told to leave it till the following week but we couldn't resist it. Anyway had it 6 days loving every minute of it. Just bought a cover for it so it can sleep well on these cold winter evenings.

I'm sure you will be as delighted as we are with your new bailey

Good luck

:)

2977[/snapback]

hi we went that sunday after the winds to louth and bought the bailey ranger 470/4 birth.

we colllect van 12 feb present for valatine . we found the staff to be very helpful and not pushy at all, any commments on after sales .

whats the tv like in van

thanks mark/jayne

Hi all. Is it me!!

When are the two weeks up? how's it going. Please advice!!

Mike :lol:

Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apart from it being so cold, the jandover was fine, didn't show us the water system to avoid having to drain it down again, but that was all. Van is lovely, tows very nicely with the AlKo 2004 stabiliser on behind out Citroen Picasso.

Me, Joanne & Josh very happy with it :)