Water Filter

bighair

Can someone help. I cant find a water filter in my 04 Lexon. Is there one? In the handbook it says to replace it if there is one fitted. I have flushed it out with milton. Is this ok

Lunar Stellar and Mercedes C Class estate 220 Sport

Guest john1215

bighair,

I have a Lunar (Ultima) Lexon EB, my water system doesn't have a filter and, if your van is a new model then I suspect yours won't have one either. Flushing the system with milton is acceptable but you need to ensure you give all of the system a good flush out to avoid any aftertaste.

john1215

Can someone help. I cant find a water filter in my 04 Lexon. Is there one? In the handbook it says to replace it if there is one fitted. I have flushed it out with milton. Is this ok

16857[/snapback]

I believe the Lexon may have a filter within the kitchen tap assembly and not a seperate inline one. If so, to replace it you need to purchase a new faucet (just the spout section, not the complete assembly).

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Archived