Caravan Curtains

pauly08

Hi,

I am making new curtains for my caravan and have removed the plastic header tape from the top and bottoms of the front ready to sew on to the new curtains, trouble is my dog has decided to eat one piece of plastic and so now I'm short of about 8" :unsure: !! (header strip made of clear plastic with small studs fitted).

I have absolutely no idea where you would purchase this specific tape for caravan curtain ?

Any ideas please ??

Regards, Pauly.

Hi,

I am making new curtains for my caravan and have removed the plastic header tape from the top and bottoms of the front ready to sew on to the new curtains, trouble is my dog has decided to eat one piece of plastic and so now I'm short of about 8" :unsure: !! (header strip made of clear plastic with small studs fitted).

I have absolutely no idea where you would purchase this specific tape for caravan curtain ?

Any ideas please ??

Regards, Pauly.

I have seen this in some accessory shops and on line, have a look on ebay for caravan curtains etc and it should turn up!

Good Luck

Shazjag, Hubby, 2 Kids, Swift Challenger 590SE 2014,

Mercedes Ml 280cdi SE Bristol

That took 13 minutes to source this. You could take days or weeks on your own to find this information - aren't forums great!

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Hi Shazjag,

Brilliant !! Thanks very much for taking the time to check this out for me !!

Regards, Pauly.

Hi Pauly

you are very welcome! hope that you get them fixed easy enough!

After having dogs of various sizes over the years i know how naughty they can be! Funny enough my present dog, which is also the largest breed i have had(st Bernard) has caused the least amount of chewing or damage than any other breed that i have owned! (thankfully!)

Shazjag, Hubby, 2 Kids, Swift Challenger 590SE 2014,

Mercedes Ml 280cdi SE Bristol