Caravan Insurance -security Requirements

poolebob

I don't want to go into the reasons but I need a Policy which covers me if I only have a hitch lock on the van.

The Caravan Club suits me fine as they only require one security device to be fitted and that only after eight hours.

I know that the CC are good when it comes to claims but they do tend to be slightly more expensive.

Does anyone know of any other Insurers who don't require two forms of security and particularly a wheel clamp to be fitted when the van is unattended.

Thanks

poolebob

Honda CRV Diesel Petrol & No caravan now. :angry:

I don't want to go into the reasons but I need a Policy which covers me if I only have a hitch lock on the van.

The Caravan Club suits me fine as they only require one security device to be fitted and that only after eight hours.

I know that the CC are good when it comes to claims but they do tend to be slightly more expensive.

Does anyone know of any other Insurers who don't require two forms of security and particularly a wheel clamp to be fitted when the van is unattended.

Thanks

poolebob

"One Quote Direct" only require one or the other when the van is unattended i think

2012 Freelander SD4 HSE towing a 2007 Elddis Sunstyle GT 482