Help-mice Have Been At My Cushions

ROY_H

I've just got all my cushions down from the loft where I've always stored them before over winter and found that (I guess) mice have taken chunks out of at least one of the seat bases.

Absolutely gutted, the Coachman was our dream van. Worse still neither CC or our household insurance cover us for vermin damage.

Anyone else have experience of this and whats the chance of getting it repaired with matching material.

Van (as below) is a 2006 Pastiche 520/4.

alternatives, anyone know of a caravan breaker who might have some cushions for same from a write-off.

I've just got all my cushions down from the loft where I've always stored them before over winter and found that (I guess) mice have taken chunks out of at least one of the seat bases.

Absolutely gutted, the Coachman was our dream van. Worse still neither CC or our household insurance cover us for vermin damage.

Anyone else have experience of this and whats the chance of getting it repaired with matching material.

Van (as below) is a 2006 Pastiche 520/4.

alternatives, anyone know of a caravan breaker who might have some cushions for same from a write-off.

I managed to get a load of the bed cover material to make a duvet cover by tracing the company who made it through sticky labels which were on the backs of the seat cushions and a bit of google searching. I got a very njice lady who said they were only "supposed to sell to caravan dealers" but I pleaded to her good naturew and she played baall.

Good luck