This Bank Holiday Weekend

ScoobyWRX

We are taking the van for its first service at Weston Discover (where we bought it) Saturday for a 9am drop off.

Picking it up at 1ish then off, just down the road, to Stonebridge Farm Caravan Park in Banwell. Staying till Wednesday :D .

Doing a few National Trusts, shopping and walking. Fingers crossed for the weather! :rolleyes:

What's everyone else planned? :)

Ford Kuga Powershift AWD. Bailey Senator Indiana Series 6

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

We're off to the CC's Thirsk Racecourse site so it will be a few pints in the Little Three Tuns for me and a dog biscuit for Joe as it's a very dog friendly pub,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Am staying at home, after almost drowning last Bank Holiday am only going out on days when the sky is completley blue.

But really we are off the week after to the Lakes.

[

Lamport Country Rally for us. Means the van gets pulled by the Transit and I get to sit in a field for the weekend with my Tractor!

Watch out for the HiViz Yellow tranny with a blue tractor on board towing a Charisma 620 somewhere between Kings Lynn, Peterborough & the A14.

Cheers

Keith

Little CL just outside York. One of our favourites, but is starting to become lots of peoples favourite as last time we were on, there were a good 8 vans - hopefully not this time ;) .

Janet and Jason xxx
Jeep Cherokee Limited 2. 0CRD (2015) towing a 2016 Swift Challenger 530 Alde

You're a very brave man Scooby, going away straight after a service without "de-servicing" it first!

:mellow: Hadn't thought of that, we're only staying down the road so not far if we have a problem :P

am only going out on days when the sky is completley blue.

Won't get used much then :angry:

Normally for us it'd be 'The Enfield Pageant Of Motoring', been going for around 20 years, but for the last 2 years at least, it's been a total washout, and the admin people are getting more 'little hitler' and so we vowed not to bother any more.

This year we're of to the C&CC site at Ebury Hill. We'll do the Ironbrigdge thing although, after arriving on the Saturday, I'll be returning Sunday to Wembley for the playoff final before going back to site after the match! :)

Saturday morning we will be heading north to CC site White Water on the Tees Barrage for 8 days.

Regards
Terry Birch
The tourer days are over, we now have an Hobby D500 GESC.

Off to the CC Site at Chard Five Acres for the weekend on Friday, meeting friends in our "e mail" group.

Then on Monday off to Woolacombe Willingcott CC site until the following Sunday.

Heres hoping for some decent weather.

Had to drive down to Truro today from North Somerset, the weather was horrendous in Devon and Cornwall, heavy showers every five minutes or so all day.

Back home now and the Suns shining!

Dave

We are off to a small CL in Atherstone, Warwickshire for the BH weekend to meet up with my parents, following on from tha we will be spending the following week on a CL in Bath and attending my mates Wedding whilst down that way.

Sam

<p>2007 Sterling Cruach Cuillin & 2016 Volvo XC60 SE D4 190

Hi we cant do the bank holiday weekend but we are away the following Thursday 28. 5. 09 to oxen park shrewsbury if any fellow members of the site are around give us a shout and we will have a glass of wine or a beer. .

BMW X5 3. 0sd m sport twin turbo. Fleetwood Heritage ES6 (2009) Best car ever owned subaru impreza wr1

We will be arriving at Beechwood grange in York on Bank holiday Monday for 5 nights :)

BMW X6 M50D + Buccaneer Schooner 2017

Hi

We are off to Hoburne Bashley for a week, our van is already down there being used by my Father, Aunt & Uncle so I don't have to tow it there only tow it back. I hope everybody has a good time.

Vaughan

were off to our van in clacton on a seasonal pitch. Its sitting all prepped and ready for us to just walk in. ......lovely

***** old tow car + ***** old caravan!. .....new tow car in eight weeks.

Off to the usual CL near Pickering, N Yorks for the first full weekend in our new 'van. Cant wait!

Have a good weekend all. ...

<p><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';">1995 Mk2 Pajero LWB 2. 8td - <strike>'04 Dart 556/6 - '</strike></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><strike>02 Sterling Elite Searcher</strike> - '07 Senator Wyoming S5 TA & 1997 ABI Award Northstar</span>

At home for the actual B/H weekend (family coming), but going down to New Forest on the Wednesday to catch the tail end of the T&T Rally, from there we go to CC Bransgore for 5 nights and from there down to Devon for 2 weeks, then up to C&CC Cheddar for a week and finishing up with 3 nights at C&CC Horsley (nr. Leatherhead - to catch up with more family) and finally home at the end of June.

Alan

Event in a local field (my partner races RC cars) Fri-Mon no EHU or showers (so I'll be popping home lol) but generator hopefully, we don't usually go weekends so will be a nice change, then off to Kielder CC site until Thursday which is the first CC associated site we've managed to book on when we want to go away :D only took us a year!

Our first trip in the new Bailey :D

Edited by lil_me