Coachman Owner

coachmanowner

Hello everyone. I am resonably good at IT and understand most of the associated jargon. I have found this site a little complicated but am trying to get through it. We have a 10 year old Coachman VIP. It is a big step up from the 20 year old Abbey that we had before and we've found some of the switch panel puzzling and are still trying to understand the alarm system, basically it stopped working since we disconnected the battery for re-charging. Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Hello everyone. I am resonably good at IT and understand most of the associated jargon. I have found this site a little complicated but am trying to get through it. We have a 10 year old Coachman VIP. It is a big step up from the 20 year old Abbey that we had before and we've found some of the switch panel puzzling and are still trying to understand the alarm system, basically it stopped working since we disconnected the battery for re-charging. Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Hi - have you contacted Coachman?? they will/should explain to you and perhaps send you a manual.

Bessacarr Cameo 525 towed by SsangYong Rexton 2.2 auto in Brown.

Type of alarm? IDM 2 or 3 perhaps?

Mike

Sounds like the "Alarm battery" may be passed its sell by date?

Malc

Kia Sportage CRDI + Coachman VIP 460/2