Milenco Grand Aero Mirrors

Has anybody seen both the Aero and the Grand Aero mirrors together? The reason I ask is looking at websites that list spares for these mirrors appear to show that all of the constituent parts are interchangeable, i. e. the clamps and arms, therefore if you already own a pair of Aeros and wish to trade up to a pair of Grand Aeros, would it be possible to replace just the mirror bodies and save yourself something like £20?

:D

Have Bailey - Will Travel

Has anybody seen both the Aero and the Grand Aero mirrors together? The reason I ask is looking at websites that list spares for these mirrors appear to show that all of the constituent parts are interchangeable, i. e. the clamps and arms, therefore if you already own a pair of Aeros and wish to trade up to a pair of Grand Aeros, would it be possible to replace just the mirror bodies and save yourself something like £20?

:D

Looks like I may have answered my own question! Emailed Milenco direct this morning to ask the above question and the answer I received was. ..

"Yes you can change the head to a Grand from the Aero, the same clamps and arms are used for both mirrors. If you would like to purchase the Grand heads please contact your local caravan dealership or us direct on 01908 220102."

So I went ahead and ordered some Grand Aero mirror heads from here. ..

http://www. smartoutdoors. biz/Caravantowingmirrors. html to replace the mirrors on my smaller Aeros and save myself a few quid!

:D :D

Have Bailey - Will Travel