Inline Booster

Hi All,

Thinking of fitting an in line booster pump to my Ace Award Dawnstar, has anybody done this? How is it done? Any advice would be gratefully recieved.

Hi All,

Thinking of fitting an in line booster pump to my Ace Award Dawnstar, has anybody done this? How is it done? Any advice would be gratefully recieved.

Why would you want two pumps, whats wrong with the original one?

Radiotwo

Steve - Land Cruiser Amazon Auto + Pageant Series 5 Champagne

The match between car and caravan is perfect in accordance with a mix of European standards. However, according to the British Towing Code the percentage (loaded caravan / kerbweight tow car) is 49%.

Never been impressed with flow rate from a single pump. I could go for a big Reich 15-20 lpm, but was just wondering what other peoples experiences were.

You would have to be careful if increasing the flow and pressure rate as the joints will not take much extra pressure before parting and soaking the van, with expensive repair costs.

You would have to be careful if increasing the flow and pressure rate as the joints will not take much extra pressure before parting and soaking the van, with expensive repair costs.

I think it might depend. Whale systems are used on alot of boats, some of which will have pressurized systems. If Hussar's van has whale, push fit piping then he could contact Whale direct to see what bar pressure the system can take.

Also if you check other manufacturers, you will find differences in the flow rates for their external pumps. My Truma pump is very powerful compared to my previous whale one. You could find out the difference and ammend the system to take a more powerful pump - probably easier than installing a second in line pump.

Regards

Lee

Please note that my opinions stated are those of an enthusiast not an expert and humble at that

2006 Hyundai Sante Fe towing a Coachman Vision 580/5