The Paranormal Whilst Caravanning

Hannah

Has anybody had any paranormal experiences whilst on a caravanning holiday? :o Or been on a ghost walk? We went on a ghost hunt at Chillingham Castle but didn't see anything. :( Is there anybody there ha!

Take Care, Hannah ;0) x

Has anybody had any paranormal experiences whilst on a caravanning holiday? :o Or been on a ghost walk? We went on a ghost hunt at Chillingham Castle but didn't see anything. :( Is there anybody there ha!

If at night you see a 10 legged cyclopse it is me walking the 2 dogs with my head light on :lol::lol:

Steve

I believe Margaret Beckett was on a site recently and a strange apparition was moaning at her van door at midnight something about wanting the expenses back :D :D

In a recent survey it was found that 1 in 3 politicians are as bent as the other two. One Of Cols CT NinjasNinja.gif

Guest Taid

While 'wild caravaning' at the foot of Glen Coe in August 1968 (we could in those days) I awoke in the pitch black caravan with the feeling of being held down . . I couldn't move . . after what seemed an age, and praying, the pressure eased and I could turn over, and (eventually, went back to sleep.

Mum in law, similarly wild camping, has had evenings when the dog and/or cat wouldn't go out of the van . .

also, (not caravanning) . . in the evening of my mother's funeral, mum in law's poodle pup, who until that time had never barked, suddenly got up, staring into a corner of the room barked madly as she backed under my chair . . would'nt settle for some time

All honest, true

Edited by Taid

my cans of bow seem to disappear for no apparent reason while im away from the van, my eldest son(21) swears hes not been near them or seen anything, therefore must be a ghost. ..Mmm, i smell a rat, and a drunk one at that

nigel

Edited by nigel129

NIGEL129 Hobby 495 Ufe (2003)

Powrtouch HD BP GAS Lite User Toyota Surf 2. 4 Tug,

We went to Chillingham years ago long before it went on TV,

Sandra asked the chap who was in the banqueting hall if they were having electrical problem as she had seen something flash in the upstares lounge,

he told her that they new of the problem & were having the electricians in to see to it, :lol:

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

come to think of it, i saw somthing flashing while on a site, needless to say the other half makes sure the towel is a little more secure when leaving the shower

I aint afraid of no ghosts. :lol:

but you are afraid of some ghost

Tugging a Bailey Senator Vermont Millennium

With a 1999 Vauxhall Frontera Diesel 2. 2 Automatic

Hi,

If a ghost, or whatever, wants to make their presence known to me then I welcome them. I really think though that animals sense such things because our last two dogs would not walk along a certain path/rail track near Leyburn. Neither dog knew each other but they were both wary. Having said that Joe couldn't care less and isn't fazed by the place that Ben and Sam were,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Interestingly enough i was planning to run a ghost tour rally next year, which has to be submitted in Septembers AGM.

Until i got a pm from someone i know asking me not to as they were submitting one and had sorted it out before me!!!

So there is interest there.

Saying that ive not seen any ghosts on site, but have been in a situation with one once.

In Consilio Sapienta

tn_gallery_1122_263_6791.jpg

Interestingly enough i was planning to run a ghost tour rally next year, which has to be submitted in Septembers AGM.

Until i got a pm from someone i know asking me not to as they were submitting one and had sorted it out before me!!!

So there is interest there.

Saying that ive not seen any ghosts on site, but have been in a situation with one once.

I find this kinda thing really interesting & so do many people. I'm sure it's fear of the unknown that's why some people (my husband) are adimant its silly talk (not talking about all people). Sorry about the rally, as they say everything happens for a reason???? :huh:

Take Care, Hannah ;0) x

Hi,

If a ghost, or whatever, wants to make their presence known to me then I welcome them. I really think though that animals sense such things because our last two dogs would not walk along a certain path/rail track near Leyburn. Neither dog knew each other but they were both wary. Having said that Joe couldn't care less and isn't fazed by the place that Ben and Sam were,

Regards,

Ian.

Hiya Ian,

I have the same beliefs as you have, I think animals can see what we can't. I know my girls(dogs) are still here with us as my husband & I can hear their feet make that swishing noise on the carpet. It comforts me to know my girls are still here with me. I told them I would never leave them at the end & they won't leave me now. Bless. :wub:

Take Care, Hannah ;0) x

Well, we're staying on the CC site near Warminster tonight. Warminster is known as the UFO "capital" of the UK so I shall be scanning the skies tonight. Not exactly paranormal I know but exciting nonetheless.

Now a Swift motorhome owner.

We went to Chillingham years ago long before it went on TV,

Sandra asked the chap who was in the banqueting hall if they were having electrical problem as she had seen something flash in the upstares lounge,

he told her that they new of the problem & were having the electricians in to see to it, :lol:

Excellent story!! so you experience was as good as mine :lol: I made sure i was the last one out of every room to try to encourage something to happen but it wasn't meant to be. I did catch however bright orbs on photo's in the Kings bedroom. It wasn't dust it was far too bright for that. In the middle it looked like a nucleus or something like? It wasn't noticable to the naked eye it showed up on our digi camera.

What an interesting topic!!

Take Care, Hannah ;0) x

Well, we're staying on the CC site near Warminster tonight. Warminster is known as the UFO "capital" of the UK so I shall be scanning the skies tonight. Not exactly paranormal I know but exciting nonetheless.

Hiya Mack,

That sounds very exciting to say the least. Take lots of pick to share.

I defo did see something in our skys where we live about 2 yaers ago. It was about 2 AM I was letting the dogs out for the last time of the night. I looked up at the sky (as you do), it was such a clear night. I saw 3 star like things going very fast and it was as if the were playing like entwining into each other but just missing contact with each other. I can truthfully tell you I was petrified. I shouted my dog's indoors in such a panic. I knew what I'd saw.

The next day when I went into the ofice I told my colleagues. They laughed and asked me if I'd been sniffing the tipex again (that was just a joke in our office,when the going get's tough out comes the tipex ha!)

That following Thursday there was an article in the paper all about what I'd saw. :D

They all took it a little more seriously then after reading the article, I can tell ya.

Anyway I was a beliver when I watched Mork & Mindy Ha! Ha!

Nanu nanu, whatever it was ;)

Thanks for the post. Have a safe & exciting night. Don't forgrt thr flask & the thermals.

Take Care, Hannah ;0) x

my cans of bow seem to disappear for no apparent reason while im away from the van, my eldest son(21) swears hes not been near them or seen anything, therefore must be a ghost. ..Mmm, i smell a rat, and a drunk one at that

nigel

Hi again Nigel,

What you have to do is install them lazer devices & when someone or somthing breaks the beam an alarm will activate Ha! you never know it just could be an alchoholic ghost who keeps taxing your beers :o

happy ghost hunting Nigel :D

Take Care, Hannah ;0) x

While 'wild caravaning' at the foot of Glen Coe in August 1968 (we could in those days) I awoke in the pitch black caravan with the feeling of being held down . . I couldn't move . . after what seemed an age, and praying, the pressure eased and I could turn over, and (eventually, went back to sleep.

Mum in law, similarly wild camping, has had evenings when the dog and/or cat wouldn't go out of the van . .

also, (not caravanning) . . in the evening of my mother's funeral, mum in law's poodle pup, who until that time had never barked, suddenly got up, staring into a corner of the roombarked madly as she backed under my chair . . would settle for some time

All honest, true

I do honestly think animals have extra sense's some of us don't possess, thank God! I have saw programs where animals won't go passed the front door. They wine and look uncontrollably distressed refusing to go any further. I have saw investigators try(not too hard ) to ease them in but the back peddle all the time adamant there not going in.

Strange. ........ but true.

Thanks for the post, very fasinating.

Edited by Hannah

Take Care, Hannah ;0) x

I've seen the odd ghostly figure when on the way to the toilet block late at night! :lol::lol::lol:

Steve

That was me did it look like a banshe with its hair looking back combed!!!! :D Give us a wave next time :P

Edited by Hannah

Take Care, Hannah ;0) x

I've seen quite a few spirits if thats any use.

Maybe the odd ghoulie or two.

:-)

Yeah (shock, horror :o ), Ive also seen them ghoulies too and there mighty scary, deformed,THINGS. Chuckle! chuckle! :D:P:rolleyes:

Take Care, Hannah ;0) x

Hi again Nigel,

What you have to do is install them lazer devices & when someone or somthing breaks the beam an alarm will activate Ha! you never know it just could be an alchoholic ghost who keeps taxing your beers :o

happy ghost hunting Nigel :D

im goimg to do better than that. ..Ill lace my strogbow with hair dye and wait to see if its a spook, or Yevette e Fielding lurking round.

nigel

thatl be lost on anybody who hasnt had to sit thru all the episodes of Most Haunted and watched how often she messes with her hair. BTW its the wife whos a spook prog fan not me, a pint, pkt of fags and a pc and you dont see or hear me, bit like a spook cum to think of it LOL

Edited by nigel129

I see lots of strange things wandering around caravan sites in dressing gowns! :D

Nissan X-trail 2. 2 DCi - 2005 Adria Altea 502 DK,2 well-behaved boys who I am immensely proud of!!

(Also a 1990 VW Golf Convertible, which definately does not tow anything!!!)

This post is not meant to intentionally offend anybody

im goimg to do better than that. ..Ill lace my strogbow with hair dye and wait to see if its a spook, or Yevette e Fielding lurking round.

nigel

thatl be lost on anybody who hasnt had to sit thru all the episodes of Most Haunted and watched how often she messes with her hair. BTW its the wife whos a spook prog fan not me, a pint, pkt of fags and a pc and you dont see or hear me, bit like a spook cum to think of it LOL

You sound just like my hubby, Nigel!! He's into Monopoly on the Wii at the moment !! :P Yes this a 38 year old man who runs a very fast growing business!! Hey if it get's rid of some of that stress, I'm cool with that.

This is how sad he is (love him really :wub: ) We were away at Lambs Cottage, adult site in Chester(beautiful site). I got up about 5:00 am, I like getting up early when I'm away to make the most of my day. He asked me to come back to bed. I thougt eye,eye whats he after. Next thing the Wii & remotes were out !!!!! :huh: WE ended up playing Wii sports in bed, yeah great!!!! :blush:

I'm not too keen on Most Haunted. Tell your wife to go on utube and tap in paranormal state. There are endless things to watch. I trust them guys.

Bye for now. :rolleyes:

Take Care, Hannah ;0) x