Milenco Through The Wheel Lock

Message added by CT Advertising

Purple Line LogoOur Fullstop® Security Range provides ease of use and maximum protection against cutting, drilling, gas-freezing and corrosion. With exceptional customer service and aftersales care.
Shop online today.

Looks easier than the Alko thing -- and should be OK with all wheels -- and don't need the receiver. .

OK How much?

Is it Security rated?

I like the look of it though. .

Maurice

Volvo S60 D5 (now sold 😥) new Vauxall soon
Happy to meet, Sorry to part, Happy to meet again
48 Year Member of The Caravan Club

Hi

Also look at the Purple Line Excalabur, it works on the same principle and comes with its own receiver. It is also security rated. Mine was about £80 and easy to fit.

Sandy

Hi

Also look at the Purple Line Excalabur, it works on the same principle and comes with its own receiver. It is also security rated. Mine was about £80 and easy to fit.

Sandy

Hi Sandy,

My van has got twin axle movers so I am restricted on height where the Excaliber chock goes, can you please tell me how high the chock body is?

Regards
Terry Birch
The tourer days are over, we now have an Hobby D500 GESC.

Hi

I hope the link helps. Has your van got the Alko receiver or are you going to use the lock receiver. I use both depending on how the holes in the alloy wheels line up. Lots of leeway on the lock pin as it is not designed to be wheel specific like the Alko version

http://www. purpleline. co. uk/Fullstop/excalibur/Main. html

Hi

I hope the link helps. Has your van got the Alko receiver or are you going to use the lock receiver. I use both depending on how the holes in the alloy wheels line up. Lots of leeway on the lock pin as it is not designed to be wheel specific like the Alko version

http://www. purpleline. co. uk/Fullstop/excalibur/Main. html

I'm on a BPW chassis, so I will have to use the reciever, that is why I want the height of the actual base unit or chock as Purple Line call it, as that will have to slide under the mover roller covers.

Regards
Terry Birch

Hi

If you follow the link and click on gallery it shows a good view of the chock. I have an Enduro mover fitted in front of the van wheel and it clears the roller without any trouble. Let me know if you want me to measure it up

Sandy

Hi

If you follow the link and click on gallery it shows a good view of the chock. I have an Enduro mover fitted in front of the van wheel and it clears the roller without any trouble. Let me know if you want me to measure it up

Sandy

I would appreciate it Sandy if you could measure the height of the chock as I only have 4. 75" from the bottom of the mover covers to the ground.

Regards
Terry Birch

Hi

Just measured the height of the chock fractionally under 90mm.

Regards

Sandy

Edited by sandy

Thanks Sandy, they will definitely go under my movers, but before I buy them I first want to see and compare the new Milenco Thru the Wheel Lock.

Regards
Terry Birch

Hi Guys

We also have 2 Excalburs and have no problems putting them on the wheels even though we have a twin motor movers fitted. Sometimeswe either put one lock on either side of the van or the two locks just one side.

bobsnobs

Hi Terry

I don't know if you have realised but the lock type with its own receiver will fit on both sides of the van not just the nearside as used by the Alko unit. This means the unit can be fitted both in front or behind the wheel depending on which side you fit it and it should be unaffected by the mover. The other advantage of an offside fix is it is not obscured by the awning draft strip and hence more of a deterrent to the light fingered. I guess the Milenco version will do the same

Regards

Sandy

Just found a place that sells the milenco £114. 95. .. www. mmleisure. co. uk

Swiftie

Just found a place that sells the milenco £114. 95. .. www. mmleisure. co. uk

Swiftie

Milenco will sell me a pair for £199. 98, but as I have said before I want to see them first, so that I can compare them with the Excaliber

Regards
Terry Birch

I paid £70 for my Excaliber

It also fits in the Alko receiver as i tried it my friends van

Hyundai Santa Fe

SWIFT Oronsay 570