Adult Only Sites N.norfolk

Hi all,

Looking for quiet adult only caravan pitch with (hopefully) full service hookup not too far from the coast.

Anyone been to one? Dog friendly with walks?

paul s.

Edited by DONNYDISCO

Hi all,

Looking for quiet adult only caravan pitch with (hopefully) full service hookup not too far from the coast.

paul s.

Not a personal attack but why do some vanners look for adult only sites? Isnt the sound of screaming kids running between pitches and bouncing muddy ball against the side of the van appealing anymore,or are there more hedonistic activites on some sites. :wub: Edited by nigel129

NIGEL129 Hobby 495 Ufe (2003)

Powrtouch HD BP GAS Lite User Toyota Surf 2. 4 Tug,

Not a personal attack but why do some vanners look for adult only sites? Isnt the sound of screaming kids running between pitches and bouncing muddy ball against the side of the van appealing anymore,or are there more hedonistic activites on some sites. :wub:

Oh come on Nigel. ...we go for the Adult Movies !!!!

Tugging a Bailey Senator Vermont Millennium

With a 1999 Vauxhall Frontera Diesel 2. 2 Automatic

Oh come on Nigel. ...we go for the Adult Movies !!!!

mmmmm will have to wait a little longer till my youngest is old enough to leave at home, but will i be to old by then to discover and enjoy the secrets of adult only sites, sorry to original poster, this isnt helping you find a site in Norfolk, but does spice up a sunday morning chat. :D

nigel

Edited by nigel129

Not a personal attack but why do some vanners look for adult only sites? Isnt the sound of screaming kids running between pitches and bouncing muddy ball against the side of the van appealing anymore,or are there more hedonistic activites on some sites. :wub:

In my experience of adult only sites, the sound of screaming kids is only replaced by the sound of demented dogs barking all day & night, at least you can tell a child to ***** of and play elsewhere.

Steve W

2015 SorentoKX2 pulling a 2011 Sterling Eccles Moonstone

In my experience of adult only sites, the sound of screaming kids is only replaced by the sound of demented dogs barking all day & night, at least you can tell a child to ***** of and play elsewhere.

whoops ive got both varieties, will stear clea of adults only till im older, but why does the wife tell me to stop acting like a kid when the awning wont go up ?????

Steve W

only the awning ???????????????????????????????????????????

Tugging a Bailey Senator Vermont Millennium

With a 1999 Vauxhall Frontera Diesel 2. 2 Automatic

My other half is a teacher. Our kids have grown up and (sort of) left home most of the time. We opt to stay at adult only sites where we can if only to get away from "Hello Miss, what are you doing on a caravan site?" as if teachers shouldn't be seen outside the school confines. Weekends are for a couple of bottles of wine, a barbie (weather permitting, a book or two, and no kids.

<p>JTSBMW X3 3. 0 M Sport :Lunar Clubman SB Saros Edition

Hi all,

paul s.

Hello Paul

You might like to consider Breckland Meadows Touring Park just outside Swaffham. (http://www. brecklandmeadows. co. uk/) You can find 23 reviews of it on UKCS/sites/details. asp?revid=2338

It's a small but well-kept and popular site within walking distance of the small market town of Swaffham. Depends, I suppose, on what you mean exactly by 'not too far from the coast'. Swaffham is certainly a reasonably short drive from the North West Norfolk section of coastline, but not on its doorstep if you see what I mean? We havent stayed at Brecklands but did call in earlier this year, in passing, to check it out for a future visit. The owner was very helpful. My only reservation was that the pitches looked slightly closer together than on, say, a CC site; not enough to put us off though, if that was the area we were looking for.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Ian

This is the best site we have found around Norfolk it is about 5 miles from Cromer

http://www. poppyland. com/

It has a good farm shop close by, there is a bus stop at the end of the drive and is about a mile from a railway station. There are a few reviews here

UKCS/sites/reviews. asp?revid=6145

Was at Gatton Waters at Easter and going back there in August. .Lovely site, very quiet and very friendly people. .Electric hook up and fetch water from nearby tap and take waste to sink so not full service pitch. .Paid about £16 per night

Cheers

Hobbynut

Edited by Hobbynut

It wasn't me. .The big lads did it and ran away