Camping Cheques From Caravan Club

has anyone else noticed the web site now says if you don't book your cheques along with your ferry they'll impose a £25 surcharge? Has anyone had to pay this yet?

Mine: Fiesta; his Mondeo Estate; ours Bailey Olympus534, DD1's Poppy the cocker but she comes with us!

has anyone else noticed the web site now says if you don't book your cheques along with your ferry they'll impose a £25 surcharge? Has anyone had to pay this yet?

If you book a continental site through them without booking a ferry, they will also charge £25-00 for what they call the Admin Fee!

Regards
Terry Birch
The tourer days are over, we now have an Hobby D500 GESC.

My understanding is that the Caravan Club will not sell Camping Cheques on their own, at least that was the case when I last asked them. On the point about booking sites without a ferry booking I am currently on a pre booked site through the CC ABS and have not paid any admin fee. I do have Red Pennant, perhaps that is the reason?

David (Sorico, the top end of Lake Como)

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

David (Sorico, the top end of Lake Como)

I see you've made Italy this year then. :)

Enjoy La Riva and the rest of you Italian Hols. Something I will not be able to do this year <_<

Enjoy yourself, whatever you're doing

RAV4 Pegasus 534

I see you've made Italy this year then. :)

Enjoy La Riva and the rest of you Italian Hols. Something I will not be able to do this year <_<

Yes,this is our second Italian campsite,we moved from Conca D'Oro this morning. What a delight the Milan motorway is! Mind you I think I may be turning into a mole as I have spent so much time underground since entering Italy, there are so many tunnels!

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels