Water Leak On My Abbey Vogue 2 520

Adi

Whilst doing some stuff in my caravan i noticed a bit of water, which turned into more water and it appears to be dripping in through the battery box.

Typical, only bought it new last July - off to dealers Monday as due on hols following week.

Hope they can sort it - lol

Whilst doing some stuff in my caravan i noticed a bit of water, which turned into more water and it appears to be dripping in through the battery box.

Typical, only bought it new last July - off to dealers Monday as due on hols following week.

Hope they can sort it - lol

fingers crossed you get it sorted

Nissan Terrano II 2. 7 Tdi and 2010 Bailey Pegasus 624

Its at dealers awaiting attention on monday - just hope they check thoroughly to determine cause of leak and potential damage caused

Edited by Adi

Been advised that leak is definitelt the battery box - Box has been taken out - being cleaned up and then resealed

I am assured no lasting / long term damage caused - PHEW. .......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adi

Just keep your eye on it.

I had a similar problem with the locker door/frame etc under the fixed bed (see thread entitled "Big Thank you to Swift and North Western Caravans"). I won't go into the full story here about the problems that are being dealt with at present, but as part of trying to resolve the issue, Thetford (who make the locker frames etc) came out and their engineer said that it was not leaking through the seal round the outside of the locker frame but via the seal where the inserted wallpanel is fitted into the locker door (does that make sense?).

If it still leaks then that is the next place to get them to reseal. :mellow:

Mike

Mike Wild. Mazda CX-7 towing Lunar Clubman Saros SB.

Adi

P. S. the last note on the topic of my van was posted on the 20th April.

Mike

Mike Wild. Mazda CX-7 towing Lunar Clubman Saros SB.