Opinions On Camp Site

Hello everyone. i am visiting Barmouth in Wales in June and staying at "Henre Mynach" camp site. Has anyone been there to give any comments on its facilities. After Wales I intend going down to somerset and staying on "Warren Farm" campsite at Brean. Opinions on that site would be appreciated too. Thanks a lot and I hope we all get a goo, dry and sunny summer so we can all relax and enjoy ourselves. Bye

Hello everyone. i am visiting Barmouth in Wales in June and staying at "Henre Mynach" camp site. Has anyone been there to give any comments on its facilities. After Wales I intend going down to somerset and staying on "Warren Farm" campsite at Brean. Opinions on that site would be appreciated too. Thanks a lot and I hope we all get a goo, dry and sunny summer so we can all relax and enjoy ourselves. Bye

And we can all get stuck in !!

Sorry couldn't resist it and also sorry but can't help with your sites either :rolleyes:

Edited by TedNewman

Discovery 4 XS SDV6 and Airstream 532 plus 1996 MGF owned since new.

I take it that now you have booked the sites you can tell us all about them when you return home :D

We would all like to know before we book them as well :)

Tugging a Bailey Senator Vermont Millennium

With a 1999 Vauxhall Frontera Diesel 2. 2 Automatic

Personal experience at Hendre Mynach. ... V nice site, marked pitches with elecs, steep access road but owner will give a tow up it if you are struggling. Immaculate toilets. Next to rail line but not many trains (very nice in summer, theres a steam train runs). quite at the end where caravans go. 20 minute walk into barmouth. Beach over the rail line and road. TV arial connections at pitches i was at recently (but cannot speak for them, didnt take tv). A really nice part of the world.

From personal experience at Warren Farm, stay at Barmouth!

Personal experience at Hendre Mynach. ... V nice site, marked pitches with elecs, steep access road but owner will give a tow up it if you are struggling. Immaculate toilets. Next to rail line but not many trains (very nice in summer, theres a steam train runs). quite at the end where caravans go. 20 minute walk into barmouth. Beach over the rail line and road. TV arial connections at pitches i was at recently (but cannot speak for them, didnt take tv). A really nice part of the world.

From personal experience at Warren Farm, stay at Barmouth!

Thanks SteveTi for your valued opinion. I would be grateful if you could elaborate a little on Warren Farm. Was it so bad? Glad you liked Hendre Mynach though that made me feel much better. I do not expect wonderful things when I do not pay top prices but cleanliness where necessary and friendly staff are good to get. Thanks. Jeanbabe

Hi Jean

I asked the same question :D

http://www. caravantalk. org. uk/index. php?showtopic=25373

Telepathic or what?

Regards.

Col

Proud to be a Patriot and CT Ninja
I get the feeling that beneath your sesquipedalian loquaciousness you're the same kind of fundamentalist intent on winning arguments through Argumentum Verbosium.