Toilet Fluids

alanperry52

We have tried many of the "green" toilet fluids, and have always come back to using Elsan Blue. The "greens" have always fallen down badly as regards to odour.

My method of using the toilet fluid is to charge the tank around mid-afternoon, and refresh daily. For just the two of us, and we always fully use our own facilities, this means the amount of fluid necessary can be minimised.

As yet, we haven't come across any sites that insist on only using "green" fluid. Hopefully, before this happens, the "green" fluid producers will have greatly improved the odour problem.

As more and more sites going GREEN what toilet fluid works as i have tried various organic and friendly types and i dont think that they work as good as the old fashioned stuff.

How about the new Elasan stuff that is, apparently, all singing and all dancing when it comes to toilet fluids. (The chemical kind) I haven't tried it yet but, given the Elsan name, I presume it does what it says on the packet?

CARPE DIEM

While we're talking, envious time is fleeing: pluck the day, put no trust in the future.

IMO the green fluids are as much use as a chocolate fireguard - only don't taste as nice :lol:

Nissan X-Trail Tekna + Coachman Festival 450

How about the new Elasan stuff that is, apparently, all singing and all dancing when it comes to toilet fluids. (The chemical kind) I haven't tried it yet but, given the Elsan name, I presume it does what it says on the packet?

I have been using this for some time ( bought a few bottles using the coupons that they gave in the mags)

Great stuff. Dont empty every day and no smells. Go for it.

Colin

Kia Sedona 2. 9TS CDI 2008/Swift Challenger 580 2009