Van Royce

Kev W

The bathroom vanity unit broke recently and I failed to find anywhere for a replacement. I finally repared it myself but for future reference does anyone know where parts for these vans are available from.

Thanks

I have already been in touch with them and they couldn't help.

But thanks for your reply

Have you tried Auto-trail motorcaravans at Grimsby? They own the rights to Vanroyce caravans these days, but for commercial reasons choose not to manufacture them. Otherwise try Couplands Caravans at Louth in Lincs - they seem to try to maintain a healthy stock of used Vanroyces and may know about spares. As for vanity units specifically I would try motorcaravan spare parts stockists, many of them buy up surplus caravan parts for home converters.

• 3 weeks later...
The bathroom vanity unit broke recently and I failed to find anywhere for a replacement. I finally repared it myself but for future reference does anyone know where parts for these vans are available from.

Thanks

1105[/snapback]

Do you know what year the van is? is the vanity unit in 2 separate sections, and is it a tip up basin type in white?

Lots of questions, but if you have a photo of it, I may be able to help.

Doug

• 11 months later...

Thanks

1105[/snapback]

Hi

Have you tried Magnum Mobiles Grimsby. Its an Alladins Cave. Ive seen Van Royce articles in there as I beleive Ken Bought a lot of their stuff when they ceased production. Its worth a call for anything.

Regds

ronchaps

• 6 years later...

Hi

Have you tried Magnum Mobiles Grimsby. Its an Alladins Cave. Ive seen Van Royce articles in there as I beleive Ken Bought a lot of their stuff when they ceased production. Its worth a call for anything.

Regds

ronchaps

Yay! Thankyou for that, I think they have in stock the exact type of wallboarding I need to repair my 1993 Vanroyce 450 EK! I've spent hours looking. So thankyou very much! I am only in Hull, so a trip to Grimsby is pretty easy!

• 2 months later...

As the Van Royce owners club seems to have folded, I have just today created a Facebook page for owners/fans.

Please come and join and share :D

I'm doing some renovation and repairs to my van this spring so will share my progress and photos in case it is of use to others. Wish me luck!

https://www. facebook. com/VanRoyceCaravanOwnersClub