Again Aother Alko Shocks Question

I would like very much to fit Alko shocks. But I have a model 1 power touch mover & have been told by powrtouch & ALko they cannot be fitted without removing the spare wheel carrier & fitting the mover to the rear of the wheels.

Has any one fitted shocks with the model 1 mover remaining in front of the wheel?

I have meisured the gap between the chassis & the mover & IMO they should fit But i do not want to buy them & find out I am wrong

I would like very much to fit Alko shocks. But I have a model 1 power touch mover & have been told by powrtouch & ALko they cannot be fitted without removing the spare wheel carrier & fitting the mover to the rear of the wheels.

Has any one fitted shocks with the model 1 mover remaining in front of the wheel?

I have meisured the gap between the chassis & the mover & IMO they should fit But i do not want to buy them & find out I am wrong

If both Alko and Powrtouch told me something, that would be sufficient for me. As for for fitting them behind the wheels there is nothing wrong with that, and you can also by a fitting kit to refit your spare wheel carrier immediately behind the movers.

Regards
Terry Birch
The tourer days are over, we now have an Hobby D500 GESC.