Caravan Club Magazine

Ginner

Thank you Derek, I joined two months ago, no magazine as yet but I suppose due to the massive numbers of new vanners taking to the roads they may be a bit behind.

[

. ..and in any case much of this Forum is made up of people discussing the last issue anyway!

I wouldn't miss it for anything. ... I take it into the bath ( too much information) and read it cover to cover. .apart from the pills adverts!

rgds

geoff

Kia Sorento KX-1 CRDI 4WD towing an Elddis Affinity 530

. ..and in any case much of this Forum is made up of people discussing the last issue anyway!

I wouldn't miss it for anything. ... I take it into the bath ( too much information) and read it cover to cover. .apart from the pills adverts!

rgds

geoff

How long are you in the bath geoff? :lol:

In Consilio Sapienta

tn_gallery_1122_263_6791.jpg

. ....Oh hours Lenny, even when I don't need it!.......as you know us 'up North' have to take the coal out of t'bath first and move the whippets . .then light the fire under the tin bath and wait for warmth. ..t'wife then pours water over the head and bairns scatter!

. ..........but if it comes when I'm in caravan. ..then thats a different story!

cheers

geoff

Edited by shipbroker

Other than adverts for walk-in baths, get young quick pills and lovely non-crease trousers you're not really missing much.

:lol: Hmmm am finding myself strangly interested in non crease trousers, not over bothered for the get young quick pills, a couple of Vodka and cokes does that for me but 'walk in baths' intrigue me. ! I mean surely if you open the door to get in all the water falls out. ?

I really need to see this mag now. :P

Edited by Ginner

[

Other than adverts for walk-in baths, get young quick pills and lovely non-crease trousers you're not really missing much.

Don't forget the endless reviews of motorcaravans, and the superb letters page, where you get published for any piece of oh-so obvious caravanning advice, stubbornly NIMBY-esque kids/dogs/bike/awnings/windbreak banning type Mr/Mrs Angry letter, praise beyond for Mayday/Red Pennant but stubbornly very little in terms of letters that "threaten" the CC in anyway.

"Scars are souvenirs you never loose"

2010 Swift Charisma Freestyle 550 + 2007 Nissan Pathfinder Aventura.

We had a tin bath when I was a kid,by the time it was my turn the water was as mucky as I was so couldn't see the point. Why did my big sister have the clothes horse round it with a sheet over it? thats what I could never fathom????

Jeff

Give the club a buzz I would not have thought that you should have waited this long

All the Best Derek

Why did my big sister have the clothes horse round it with a sheet over it? thats what I could never fathom????

Jeff

Have you worked it out yet then Jeff???

cheers

geoff

Give the club a buzz I would not have thought that you should have waited this long

The magazine will probably come before the phone is answered !!!!!!!!!

Bill

Hi,

I wonder why the CC has so many members seeing as they appear to be so incompetent so with that thought in mind would those who think so please clear off and leave us happy members alone to book empty pitches :D,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Hi,

I wonder why the CC has so many members seeing as they appear to be so incompetent so with that thought in mind would those who think so please clear off and leave us happy members alone to book empty pitches :D,

Regards,

Ian.

Nice one!Just adjusting my elastic waisted trousers.

Nice one!Just adjusting my elastic waisted trousers.

What a relief, to know that I am the only one with Waist Easers !!!

Regards
Terry Birch
The tourer days are over, we now have an Hobby D500 GESC.

Hi,

Regards,

Ian.

Here! Here!

Whats the problem?

For Thirty odd quid I get access to top quality site network as well as thousands of CL'S.

A decent magazine every month, decent rates for insurance breakdown cover etc etc.

All the "consumer" Caravan mags cost more for twelve months than my club membership, surely on that basis alone being a member is a "no brainer"!

I rest my case!

Dave