Things You See !!

Bobby Brocklebank

Was on my way to work this morning round about 0600AM on the M74 heading north for Glasgow Airport when I spotted in the distance the rear of a dirty old caravan being towed and slightly snaking on lane one. Obviously being a keen Caravan'er I gave the unit a once over as I passed thinking to myself another dangerous old van that has been lying in someones drive all winter and out on its first trip of the year. It didn't even look fit for the road. Well ! I had a little chuckle to myself when I realised it was being towed by I think a late 70's immaculate Beige Rolls Royce !! Well done. In all the years I have been touring and driving this was a first for me !! Can anyone beat this ???

Curious,

SMEESH.

"to be auld and wise you must first be young and daft "

Was on my way to work this morning round about 0600AM on the M74 heading north for Glasgow Airport when I spotted in the distance the rear of a dirty old caravan being towed and slightly snaking on lane one. Obviously being a keen Caravan'er I gave the unit a once over as I passed thinking to myself another dangerous old van that has been lying in someones drive all winter and out on its first trip of the year. It didn't even look fit for the road. Well ! I had a little chuckle to myself when I realised it was being towed by I think a late 70's immaculate Beige Rolls Royce !! Well done. In all the years I have been touring and driving this was a first for me !! Can anyone beat this ???

Curious,

SMEESH.

It wasn't Oz and May out on this year's drinking holiday was it?

Dave

<p><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';">1995 Mk2 Pajero LWB 2. 8td - <strike>'04 Dart 556/6 - '</strike></span><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><strike>02 Sterling Elite Searcher</strike> - '07 Senator Wyoming S5 TA & 1997 ABI Award Northstar</span>