Which Mover??

GT60

Hi we are about to get our new van but not too sure on which mover to get if any (HGV 1 driver)

we have heard that power torch is supposed to be tops?????

Due to the customer service.

Also may have to be fitted at a Bailey dealer due to the warrenty being void (***%$£&(*&)'s

More like another scam

Edited by Niall

Bailey GT60 540/6 and Santa Fe style 2010

Private Parking charge notice's are a Scam. Never pay a private parking ticket, ignore it.

Hi I have a trauma and my father has a powrtouch both good products. Have dealt with powrtouch in the past

and their custumer service is second to none.

Swiftie

Best seems to be Powr Touch. They will fit at your home and your caravan warranty will not be affected. If the dealer says that the warranty will be affected he is just trying to force you to buy the mover through himself. Find another dealer.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get you.

Best seems to be Powr Touch. They will fit at your home and your caravan warranty will not be affected. If the dealer says that the warranty will be affected he is just trying to force you to buy the mover through himself. Find another dealer.
The warrenty bit came from Bailey themselves

I would like to thank you for your email regarding your Bailey Ranger GT60

It is recommended that any non standard additional fitment required is carried out by your supplying retailer to avoid invalidation of the Bailey Warranty.

I trust this is of assistance

Kind Regards

Kelly Watts

Bailey Helpline

Private Parking charge notice's are a Scam. Never pay a private parking ticket, ignore it.

I have had two movers, both Powrtouch. I have no doubts about their quality and service.

However, if I changed to another mover, it would definitely be one of the variable type. These come as either wind-on with a wheelbrace, or by using the remote. Definitely better for tyre-wear allowance, or if a bit more pressure is needed to prevent slippage during wet weather.

If Powrtouch had this facility I would stay with them; otherwise I would change to another make.

The issue over voiding the warrenty is being looked at by Powrtouch as i have just told them about what bailey said to me about the fitting by dealers only.

Guess what Powrtouch are NOT very happy!

Guest tyke65

Bailey are just covering their backs. That rule wouldn't stand up in a court of law. To my simple mind, the reply you got from Bailey is a good reason to NOT buy a Bailey. I think they've shot themselves in the foot and if you ring them and ask to speak to the managing director and give the story to him (always start at the top and work down) you may well get a different answer. Just get it in writing!