Caravan Touch-up Paint

FM02MZO

Does anyone know of a supplier for caravan touch-up paints? I am actually looking for Hull White

Regards
Terry Birch
The tourer days are over, we now have an Hobby D500 GESC.

andyg Posted Today, 02:43 PM

Hull white ? ? ? You havent been there recently have you, Hull is all grey.

GREY??????? :angry: Black and amber please. Or depending on which side of the river you live, Red and White or Black and White.

Seroius answer to OP. I think the best way to get an answer to this is to get in touch with the manufacturer. I have in the past had to spray part of a panel on my caravan and for my Sterling the colour is the same as a Fiat white.

I hope when you get a definitive answer that you are as lucky as I was to be able to buy an over the counter part at a reasonable cost.

John.

Sorry John Wr, just a little joke.

Actually my previous Abbey had to have the gel coat on the sides repaired, and painted now you mention it the sound of Fiat White rings a bell, from when I went back to pick it up.

Another example of fine build quality, cracked GRP side wall after a couple of months old, they said due to movement and flexing whilst towing, must check the car bumpers they made the same journey, what do you reckon the chances of cracks there ? ?

Ooops must nt compare caravan to car build quality on here, after all your average car costs the same new as an average caravan new, and the car has far more parts and is far more complicated mechanically and electronically but costs the same, not really a fair comparison at all.

2008 Audi A6 Avant TDI Multitronic - 2009 Coastline 530 SE

Vernon

Dont get me started on servicing and who will do it, just because you didnt buy your car from the local dealer does that impact on their desire to service it, not a jot, they greet you with open arms, caravan dealers not quite the same.

I wouldnt mind but I wasnt after a favour I was actually going to pay you for doing it, honest ! ! !

2008 Audi A6 Avant TDI Multitronic - 2009 Coastline 530 SE

Hull white ? ? ? You havent been there recently have you, Hull is all grey.

:lol::lol:

:P I think you'll find Hull is all black at the moment due to the job losses in the area - but we'll get through and as John says 'Black and Amber', Black and White or Red and White. We currently reside in the Black and White camp, but support Red and White which is a bit of a problem! :D

Janet and Jason xxx
Jeep Cherokee Limited 2. 0CRD (2015) towing a 2016 Swift Challenger 530 Alde

Does anyone know of a supplier for caravan touch-up paints? I am actually looking for Hull White

Although I think my dealer is hopeless on one memorable occasion he did, when asked, give me a small jar of brush touch up paint for my caravan. Mind you I'm convinced he scratched the van in the first place !

For car touch up paints I have used 'paints4u' with some success but I don't think they do caravan colours unless it is a car colour anyway.

Bill