Warranty

Hi All My wife has just this minuet told me that Discovery has rang today to say that I have not booked in for a service Im a bit worried that can they be trusted to service the van properly as when I picked up thje van last year It had a snapped ariel no curtain for the devider no bunk cussions also Ive had a new rear end on and a wheel arch that they never picked up on the delivery also had it back for misted windows and again for waterpump not working there is more but cannot think oh all the windows are misting for two days at a time. How Am I fixed if I get the caravan serviced elswhere and what are my rights for any future problems By the way my van is an Elddis Avante 524 2008 :)

towing with Mitsubishi delica and Elddis Avante Club 524 2008

I started out with nothing and Ive still got some of it left

write all of the things down that you can think of in a numbered list and give it to the service person when you take the van in.

Ask them to check all the items at the same time as the service and tick them of when completed. .

Work's for me

Maurice

Volvo S60 D5 (now sold 😥) new Vauxall soon
Happy to meet, Sorry to part, Happy to meet again
48 Year Member of The Caravan Club

Hi All My wife has just this minuet told me that Discovery has rang today to say that I have not booked in for a service Im a bit worried that can they be trusted to service the van properly as when I picked up thje van last year It had a snapped ariel no curtain for the devider no bunk cussions also Ive had a new rear end on and a wheel arch that they never picked up on the delivery also had it back for misted windows and again for waterpump not working there is more but cannot think oh all the windows are misting for two days at a time. How Am I fixed if I get the caravan serviced elswhere and what are my rights for any future problems By the way my van is an Elddis Avante 524 2008 :)

Thanks Maurice I think I will do that also might have a ride up to delamere today :rolleyes:

towing with Mitsubishi delica and Elddis Avante Club 524 2008

I started out with nothing and Ive still got some of it left