Awning Servicing

suecrow

I would like to share a good experience and I hope it helps others. A couple of years ago my awning needed fixing and I found a place in Swindon, Wiltshire called Canvas Works. They fixed the awning and within the week I had it back on my caravan, I have used them again this year to wash and reproof the awning. They provided a good and honest service at a reasonable cost. Ask for John when calling Canvas Works on 01793 814774.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to share a good experience and I hope it helps others. A couple of years ago my awning needed fixing and I found a place in Swindon, Wiltshire called Canvas Works. They fixed the awning and within the week I had it back on my caravan, I have used them again this year to wash and reproof the awning. They provided a good and honest service at a reasonable cost. Ask for John when calling Canvas Works on 01793 814774.

Hi Sue,

As new caravanners with an old awning that could do with a bit of tlc, I was really interested to read your post.

How expensive was it to wash your awning? How about the repair? I do hope you don't mind me asking!

kind regards,

Edinburgh Family