Welcome

RogerL

We've got a bristol built caravan and are from, er Bristol :D

Its a 2003 Ranger 550/6 and so far has been nearly faultless. Just make sure you collect and save the plastic screw caps as they drop off!

I've had a 2004 Senator Oklahoma for 12m and had no problems, great van very comfy bed. Highly recommended, tows well behind X-Trail 2. 2 deisel.

:) WE collected our first 'van 2nd week in December,no problems and went away for New Years, Had a great time, Planning our hol's now.

We had a Bailey Oklahoma but could not get on with the fixed bed, we realy missed the end bathroom,seprate shower, and dressing area, the Wyomining

is to big. so got a Arazona,it's great, we looked but did not like any as much as the Baileys.

hairdresser. :):)

We had a Bailey Oklahoma but could not get on with the fixed bed, we realy missed the end bathroom,seprate shower, and dressing area, the Wyomining

is to big. so got a Arazona,it's great, we looked but did not like any as much as the Baileys.

hairdresser. :)  :)

1968[/snapback]

Oh no! I've just bought an Oklahoma because of the fixed bed :(

Chris

Hi,

We bought a Ranger 510/4 in April to replace our much loved Compass Omega 430CT (1988) - but we love the end bathroom the Ranger - the shower is wonderful.

The only 'major' problem is the remote sensor for the fire has had a wobbly - the vans booked for its first service so they'll fix it then for us. <_<

Didn't do too bad in 2004 - we managed 52 nights away (since April) but hoping for lots more in 2005. B)

we are due to get our provence in march

Cant wait :D

We have booked easter hols already :) and planning the rest now for the year

It is our first caravan so it is like waiting for christmas :)

Buying all the little bits goes on forever

Michelle

Its a 2003 Ranger 550/6 and so far has been nearly faultless. Just make sure you collect and save the plastic screw caps as they drop off!

1269[/snapback]

I don't think that's a problem exclusive to Bailey but I'm pleased you a smile about it.

Think positive. If that's the only problem - you really have got a very good caravan! Bailey certainly do stand up well against the competition his season.

All the best, and enjoy your caravanning.

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

We live in Bristol and have a Bristol built van. Bought it last August, a 2001 Pageant Imperial. It was the end bathroom that sold it to us - we only went into the dealer to buy some toilet rolls!! Waiting now for February half term to get going again

Bailey Range - agree with postings, a super product at a reasonable price and good aftersales service.

I have a 2004 Bailey Ranger 470/4 value for money no other make comes near it (personal view of myself and 7 family members that shares its use).

JONO