Caravan Blowout

basilfawlty

Saw this on Beeb today bad accident but thankfully nobody badly injured, the caravan coupling was completely snapped off the van in the crash. (you will have to fast forward through the first part of the pro gramme to reach the relevant section)

Click on the link below

blowout

Edited by basilfawlty

In a recent survey it was found that 1 in 3 politicians are as bent as the other two. One Of Cols CT NinjasNinja.gif

Move slider to about 7. 00 mins to see it.

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Saw that last night, if watched to the end it turns out that they had only owned the Van for two weeks when this happened:-

Van looked oldish - wonder how old the tyres where

Driver admited he did not know what to do when the tyre went as he said he braked but was not sure if this was correct

Bailey Pageant Bretagne Series 6 - LR Discovery Td5 Auto

The tyre is still intact on the rim, it looks as if the violent snake has pushed it off the rim and caused it to deflate, not the other way around.

I see he was pulling with a 4X4, they do tend to go faster than a normal car :lol::lol:

'I know' is just 'I Believe' with delusions of grandeur

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4 PHEV 4H

Unicorn 4 Cadiz

The tyre is still intact on the rim, it looks as if the violent snake has pushed it off the rim and caused it to deflate, not the other way around.

I see he was pulling with a 4X4, they do tend to go faster than a normal car :lol::lol:

I agree, if they had had a blowout, the tyre would probably have shredded. It looks like a fairly new Swift Charisma (note the centrally mounted JW).

You can hardly call the Mk1 CRV a 'proper' 4x4. FWD and only 4WD when the fronts lose traction. Weighs in at about 1550kg. Nice car had one and now got a Mk3.

Loading/noseweight issue?

Mike

Edited by SBS