Excellent Aquaroll Storage From Aldi

Don't know if anybody else has seen them but I purchased two of the round Aldi spring loaded garden bags (£3. 99 each) just the right size for storing an aquaroll inside your van when you're not using it. Well made in good material fold flat (when on site and using your aqua roll) to about 2 to 3 inches thick so don't take up much space and IMHO much better than the ones tailor made for the job sold in accessory shops. ;)

In a recent survey it was found that 1 in 3 politicians are as bent as the other two. One Of Cols CT NinjasNinja.gif

Got a link for them please?

VW Tiguan AllSpace  tugging Swift Challenger 565

If at first you don't succeed. . . .Skydiving ain't for you. . . .

Don't know if anybody else has seen them but I purchased two of the round Aldi spring loaded garden bags (£3. 99 each) just the right size for storing an aquaroll inside your van when you're not using it. Well made in good material fold flat (when on site and using your aqua roll) to about 2 to 3 inches thick so don't take up much space and IMHO much better than the ones tailor made for the job sold in accessory shops. ;)

I have a similar garden bag from Wilkinsons and also a smaller one

The large one fits the "Beam me up Scotty" shower compartment which is just over the axle and it holds mains cable water fitings etc so that they travel well and don't damage the sides

It can also be lifted out with contents for showering

The smaller one is ideal for the clothes waiting to be washed

They are very cheap and its a good tip from Basil not at all fawlty :D

BMW X3 X Drive and Swift Challenger 580SE

Got a link for them please?

Sorry no they were on a special about a week ago whilst I was away in the van,as Aldi change their specials weekly there is nothing on their website. They should be around for a few more weeks and the great thing i find about Aldi is you have 30 days to return an item if you don't want it.

In a recent survey it was found that 1 in 3 politicians are as bent as the other two. One Of Cols CT NinjasNinja.gif

Thanx Bob

VW Tiguan AllSpace  tugging Swift Challenger 565

If at first you don't succeed. . . .Skydiving ain't for you. . . .

You can sometimes get similar ones in poundshops ior those other cheapy shops like Home bargains.

Mine: Fiesta; his Mondeo Estate; ours Bailey Olympus534, DD1's Poppy the cocker but she comes with us!

Bought one yesterday, (mon 20th), in Aldi Newport. The big Aquaroll, (the one with side entry), fits easily. I will get another 2 today. I use one as a waste bin in my shed. Thanks for the tip Basil.

Regards Mikey :D:D:D

Bought one yesterday, (mon 20th), in Aldi Newport. The big Aquaroll, (the one with side entry), fits easily. I will get another 2 today. I use one as a waste bin in my shed. Thanks for the tip Basil.

Regards Mikey :D:D:D

Cheers Mate :D