Repair Of A Side Blind

Hi all,

My lovely new doggy has completely destroyed the reflective/beige material in one of the side blinds. The blind iteself is not damaged and I'd like to simply replace the material (looks as relatively easy job TBH) but I cannot identify the material or a source to buy.

I have no idea if the blind is remi or seitz but it is completely enclosed with the flyscreen coming up from the bottom and blind down from the top with a squeeze release/catch.

I know you guys and gals have a wealth of knowledge so I am hoping you can point me in the right direction.

Looking forward to your replies :D

Martin W

Discovery D3 HSE + Coachman VIP 575/4 2016

www.pennplanning.co.uk

Hi all,

My lovely new doggy has completely destroyed the reflective/beige material in one of the side blinds. The blind iteself is not damaged and I'd like to simply replace the material (looks as relatively easy job TBH) but I cannot identify the material or a source to buy.

I have no idea if the blind is remi or seitz but it is completely enclosed with the flyscreen coming up from the bottom and blind down from the top with a squeeze release/catch.

I know you guys and gals have a wealth of knowledge so I am hoping you can point me in the right direction.

Looking forward to your replies :D

Martin W

Hi Martin

Try a1 leisure Direct http://www. a1leisuredirect. co. uk/caravan-r. ..blind-565-p. asp

Dave

Thanks Dave that is the info I needed :D

Martin W

Discovery D3 HSE + Coachman VIP 575/4 2016

www.pennplanning.co.uk

Thanks Dave that is the info I needed :D

Martin W

great link -- never knew you could get the stuff -- thanks

Maurice

Volvo S60 D5 (now sold 😥) new Vauxall soon
Happy to meet, Sorry to part, Happy to meet again
48 Year Member of The Caravan Club