Caravan Club Again !!!!!!!

Guest John KS

Has anyone lost their booking again today? Went to alter one of mine and they are gone, yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the repeated postings it looks like a problem at your end. ..

Has anyone lost their booking again today? Went to alter one of mine and they are gone, yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just checked mine, still there

Brian

not on same issue but the nightmare im having renewing my membership is laughable. It all seems to have gone to the dogs. I get letters saying they cant renew as my card has expired, i phone them and they say they tried to get payment off the card and if its rejected they will cancel my membership. I give them new details to allow them to renew it automatically, but im told if its rejected i will have to become a new member again. They are really taking the ssip.

I would suggest any dealings with them is check and double checked as left and right hands don't seem to be on the same wavelength.

Guest John KS
not on same issue but the nightmare im having renewing my membership is laughable. It all seems to have gone to the dogs. I get letters saying they cant renew as my card has expired, i phone them and they say they tried to get payment off the card and if its rejected they will cancel my membership. I give them new details to allow them to renew it automatically, but im told if its rejected i will have to become a new member again. They are really taking the ssip.

I would suggest any dealings with them is check and double checked as left and right hands don't seem to be on the same wavelength.

That is what has happened to us. I sent in a direct debit request which they lost. I then was told I was no longer a member. I rang and was re-instated with a new membership number. We then went to a site and found that the wardens had two booking in our name under the old number and the new number. We came back home and found we had new membership cards. Everything was then addressed to OH so emailed to get it put right. Nothing happend. Then received a new membership card in OH name with another new number. I am now no longer a member!!!!!!!!

Rang last week. New OH membership cancelled. That is fine except they have now lost all our bookings. Absolutely hopeless !!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if there are any members who are on the board of the Club. ?Some representation should be made at the AGM regarding the handling of this computer fiasco and heads should roll!!!!!

Edited by John KS

That is what has happened to us. I sent in a direct debit request which they lost. I then was told I was no longer a member. I rang and was re-instated with a new membership number. We then went to a site and found that the wardens had two booking in our name under the old number and the new number. We came back home and found we had new membership cards. Everything was then addressed to OH so emailed to get it put right. Nothing happend. Then received a new membership card in OH name with another new number. I am now no longer a member!!!!!!!!

Rang last week. New OH membership cancelled. That is fine except they have now lost all our bookings. Absolutely hopeless !!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if there are any members who are on the board of the Club. ?Some representation should be made at the AGM regarding the handling of this computer fiasco and heads should roll!!!!!

Thank goodness for that i thought it was just me getting messed about. My concern is my Mayday is due to run out and as the membership is in relation to the CC i was bothered about that aswell. Sent an email Thursday which no one has replied to. its dire at the minute.

Thank goodness for that i thought it was just me getting messed about. My concern is my Mayday is due to run out and as the membership is in relation to the CC i was bothered about that aswell. Sent an email Thursday which no one has replied to. its dire at the minute.

The worrying thing is dosn't it just show how relliant we are on computors! if they all went down we would be stuffed, back to horses and a much slower pace of life. bring it on!!