I missed out on the last one of 2008

Ian

Jaguar XF 3. 0 D tugging an Swift Challenger Sport 584

At the moment we have no plans, we we do I will post on the forums

Many Thanks

Andy

Swift Group Website: www. swiftgroup. co. uk

Swift Group Handbooks: www. swiftgroup. co. uk/caravans/handbooks

Sit back and enjoy the Swift factory tour courtesy of the Caravan Channel TV Show

The Caravan Channel

Part 1 of our visit to Swift Leisure Group

The Caravan Channel

Swift Factory Tour, pt 2

Edited by Elm6

Thanks for that Elm6.

Have you had trouble watching the clips? Both of them stop and lock up on me after less than a minute. I don't know if it is my system or not - but I don't have any other problems with Youtube etc.

Thanks for that Elm6.

Have you had trouble watching the clips? Both of them stop and lock up on me after less than a minute. I don't know if it is my system or not - but I don't have any other problems with Youtube etc.

Itried to watch it today the picture I get is fuzzy :huh:

They are both working OK for me, so I'm not sure what the problem is, sorry

May be an ActiveX control problem - !

Discovery 4 XS SDV6 and Airstream 532 plus 1996 MGF owned since new.

Had a quick look at the videos this am and will view later. I have a 2005 GTS Vogue. Very interesting to see how a van is constructed - impressed and Swift should consider promoting the video access to new and existing clients

I live in Hull, about a 10 minute drive from the Swift factory and would be extremely interested in a factory tour. .It would be nice to put faces to names, such as Andy and Ash who spend all their time helping people

Cheers

Hobbynut

It wasn't me. .The big lads did it and ran away

Swift did invite several groups to visit -- was it last year or the year before -- and a great time was had by all --

Utterly gob-smacking was the quality control at every stage of the construction -- you may not believe it -- but it does happen --

it seems that every piece of wood is numbered and every part is traceable to every and each caravan. . and signed for !

Me I was very impressed at the care taken at all stages. . and the dedication of the work force to have a good product.

Would love to visit again but totally understand during this economic slow down that these promotional trips are things that must be cut. .

Maurice

Volvo S60 D5 (now sold 😥) new Vauxall soon
Happy to meet, Sorry to part, Happy to meet again
48 Year Member of The Caravan Club

Worth going on a Swift visit for lunch alone! Never mind the mindblowing array of parts and skills that go into making a van!!

Cheers

Keith