Powertouch

millie

ordered a heavy duty mover for my van hopeful for delivery next week sometime then will have to wait for a fitter to contact me to fit it hope it wont be too long as i will be divorced soon if i have to guide oh in and out of spaces just cant seem to do it only third time to use the van so i guess it will come with practice hope these movers are as good as everyone says

ordered a heavy duty mover for my van hopeful for delivery next week sometime then will have to wait for a fitter to contact me to fit it hope it wont be too long as i will be divorced soon if i have to guide oh in and out of spaces just cant seem to do it only third time to use the van so i guess it will come with practice hope these movers are as good as everyone says

We had one fitted in January as, due to building work the access to the parking area is now very tight, and the "swing" of the car when reversing would encroach on the neighbours property . . :(

I am exceedingly pleased with it, takes less than 5 minutes to "drive" the 'van in or out and it is extremely accurate with a little practice. Copes with the slope of the drive/paved area as well as 2 x 1" little kerbs, although you have to watch for a small "swing" when the kerbs are mounted by just one wheel.

Also makes the fitting of the Al-ko lock a piece of doddle !!! Just blip the mover until the things line up :)

Not cheap, but worth it would be my assessment

:)

you'll never look back had mine for a few weeks now not a powrtouch but wouldnt be without it.

Swiftie

I needed a replacement actuator

I contacted Powrtouch on Monday 2 weeks + ago and went away on holiday with the van on Wednesday of the same week

They told me that they were awaiting fresh stocks in on Friday

We arrived home a week later and the postman had left the part under the porch

I received a phone call from the fitter to arrange fitting on Tuesday of this week after the Bank Holiday(2 weeks from 1st call)

In the meantime I had fitted it myself as it was a lovely sunny day and I felt like it :D

My email informing them had not been forwarded to the fitter as yet due to Bank Holiday etc

No date was fixed but it was about 2 weeks when the mover was originally fitted 2 years ago

I received a replacement remote control in France 2 days after contacting Powrtouch

My friend also has had a Powrtouch mover for 7 years and we are both VERY satified with the speed and quality of the service and advice given

Hope that the marriage lasts :rolleyes:

Edited by Watson(JohnG)

BMW X3 X Drive and Swift Challenger 580SE

You don't have to have work done at home, they will sort out your problems at your holiday site.

Or at your dealer or storage site :D

BMW X3 X Drive and Swift Challenger 580SE

Very pleased with mine and the after sales too.

They do what it says on the tin !!

Hi Millie,

Ours was due to be delivered on the Tuesday and the fitter contacted me to say that he could be there on the Wednesday to fit it,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

hi ian

how long did u wait after ordering for it to be despatched they told me up to three weeks

Hi Millie,

From memory I think it was around a week, though I really can't remember what they told me the delay would be as it was about 3 years ago when I bought ours,

Regards,

Ian.

Bailey Unicorn Vigo and a 2017 Ford S Max and a Mercedes SLK AMG Sport 9 speed, my mid life crisis solver.

Had a powrtouch mover fitted to my van two weeks ago, ready for our first trip of the season last week. Yes, it was expensive - but manoevring the van on site and back into storage couldn't be easier. I'm really pleased with it.

2004 Swift Challenger 550 SLE

Their after sales service is second to none. The gears on one of our motors started growling and they mailed a new motor out - arrived within 48 hours. Local fitter rang the same day and came on his motorbike next morning - fitted new motor in 20 mins flat.

Nissan X-Trail Tekna + Coachman Festival 450