Haven

millie

anyone stayed at the have site in burnham thinking of taking a look at it any opinions

We stayed at a Haven on the Yorkshire coast once; never again will we go near Haven. My youngest had a scooter stolen and had a pound coin stolen when he went to the arcade. Young adults playing football very near our pitch. A lady who sat and watched a portable TV, while the rest of the family put a couple of tents up.

Don’t want to offend anyone, but if you’re like that, you’ll probably like it!

Swift Challenger 490

Sorento + Fabia to help the Sorento up hills!

anyone stayed at the have site in burnham thinking of taking a look at it any opinions

Only 1 Haven experience, Marton Mere, drunken adults fighting outside our caravan at 2. 00am, vandalism to statics during the time we were there.

Maybe not all Haven sites are the same, but once bitten, twice shy. ........

"Scars are souvenirs you never loose"

2010 Swift Charisma Freestyle 550 + 2007 Nissan Pathfinder Aventura.

Been to two haven sites both in weymouth the first being littlesea been there twice nice site and the touring part has wardens. The other being seaview is a ***** hole scuse my french, dirty everything from toilets, showers, swimming pool changing rooms,drunken families walking around the site with beer cans in hand in the middle of the day (I like a drink and im no snob) never again seaview anyway. I would suggest that you go on UKCS. co. uk and see if there are any reviews. It might give you the answer you need.

Swiftie

Went to two Haven sites last year and booked our third for this month. No problems whatsoever, really cheap and would certainly use again. :D

Carry On Camping!

Legsmaniac's World -my own personal web space with campsite reviews - http://www. legsmaniac. org. uk

I would advise to avoid peak season where they can become rather lively :rolleyes: unless that is something that you look for in a site.

Out of season they can offer great prices with really good amenities.

well i ve booked it now so i hope it will be okay its only for 2 nights so im sure i can put up with anything for that long reasonable priced so wait and see will let you all know when i get back on sunday what it was like

well i ve booked it now so i hope it will be okay its only for 2 nights so im sure i can put up with anything for that long reasonable priced so wait and see will let you all know when i get back on sunday what it was like

Hi,

I assume you booked this before asking anyone.

Don’t worry too much, just try and find a pitch in a corner somewhere and put a wind break up.

Swift Challenger 490

Sorento + Fabia to help the Sorento up hills!

We stayed at Burnham on sea 3 nights 26th to the 29th March on a grass pitch there was NO water taps near the pitchs and no where fot the waste water to go never again will I go there

It cost £6 for the 3 nights that was the best part

We stayed at Burnham on sea 3 nights 26th to the 29th March on a grass pitch there was NO water taps near the pitchs and no where fot the waste water to go never again will I go there

It cost £6 for the 3 nights that was the best part

what have i done

It'll be fine. We've been to 3 different Haven sites now and go most years as our main holiday destination and know Burnham quite well. Our view are:-

Littlesea - cannot fault it - by far our fave Haven site. Wardens were fantastic. We went after all the rain we had last September and the touring area was rather muddy and flooded and the wardens were so helpful and the facilities were spotless!!! They have now redesigned the touring area and have added drainage so the flooding shouldn't happen again.

Devon Cliffs - This site is ok but they much prefer the statics. The pitches are right behind the entertainment which is great because it's close but you do get a little noise - not as much as you would think though. The pitches are not level and it's a nightmare trying to get the van level. The warden was less than useless and didn't know a thing about caravans. This isn't my fave Haven site but it was a bargain.

Rockley Park - This is a nice site and has plenty of space. The area outside Haven is not the nicest and we did hear a few mopeds but the wardens were straight on the case and sent them packing. This is our second fave.

If you wanted to change your destination the Customer Services at Haven are fantastic and I think it only costs £5 to change the destination.

Burnham's a lovely area and there's so much around that you'll have a fab time anyway!!! Have a lovely time.

It'll be fine. We've been to 3 different Haven sites now and go most years as our main holiday destination and know Burnham quite well. Our view are:-

Littlesea - cannot fault it - by far our fave Haven site. Wardens were fantastic. We went after all the rain we had last September and the touring area was rather muddy and flooded and the wardens were so helpful and the facilities were spotless!!! They have now redesigned the touring area and have added drainage so the flooding shouldn't happen again.

Devon Cliffs - This site is ok but they much prefer the statics. The pitches are right behind the entertainment which is great because it's close but you do get a little noise - not as much as you would think though. The pitches are not level and it's a nightmare trying to get the van level. The warden was less than useless and didn't know a thing about caravans. This isn't my fave Haven site but it was a bargain.

Rockley Park - This is a nice site and has plenty of space. The area outside Haven is not the nicest and we did hear a few mopeds but the wardens were straight on the case and sent them packing. This is our second fave.

If you wanted to change your destination the Customer Services at Haven are fantastic and I think it only costs £5 to change the destination.

Burnham's a lovely area and there's so much around that you'll have a fab time anyway!!! Have a lovely time.

thanx i will go because its not far to travel after work my motto is you will never know unless you try it yourself ha ha

let you all know on monday