Sratched Caravan Windows

sandybay6

Hi just back from easter week away in cmy caravan brought home and when bringing into drive way scatched window againsted the wall :angry:

Are they anything i can do about this?anything that can take them out?

Im so mad i did this <_<

Hi just back from easter week away in cmy caravan brought home and when bringing into drive way scratched window against the wall :angry:

Are they anything i can do about this?anything that can take them out?

I'm so mad i did this <_<

A quick search of the internet turned up This website

The process described covers everything from deep scratches to light ones, you will need to determine where to start the process based on how deep the scratch is.

It is better to start near the end of the process and work backwards using a progressively more aggressive wet and dry if the scratch is deeper than originally thought.

It is also better to use a bit more elbow grease on a lighter abrasive such as Duraglit than go straight in with the wet and dry.

I hope this helps.

Steve

Hi

A previous caravan we owned had 4 scratches on the kitchen window two of them quite deep and we used T-cut, absolutely brilliant!

A bit of ebow grease but they all came out and left the window looking lovely. Only had caravan for two years so don't know if this would affect acrylic long term but it was fine while we had it. Had a letter from a chap in New Zealand a couple of years after we sold it to say he was now the owner and he never mentioned it, in fact said it was in tip top condition!!

Pam

there is a product called windowize on the market that is used to remove scratches on plastic caravan windows i used it last year first by hand with a cloth but i got a much better result second time when i used me polisher that i use on the car the electric rotary type. http://www. fenwicks. info/windowize. htm